[Game] Anime/Manga Pic Trivia~ (Not Dial-up friendly)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
no.

new hint: this is a scene found in the beggining of the first episode of the series.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
» You have 872 posts and 74 threads.
» 1.21 posts per day.
» You own 0.80% of the forums posts.
» You are most active in S.P.A.M. with 1661 posts.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Eep. Don't think I've watch it then. And I've watched A LOT this season already.

Darker than Black 2?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
no.

new hint: this is a scene found in the beggining of the first episode of the series.

digiboy123

:D!

23.jpg

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
» You have 872 posts and 74 threads.
» 1.21 posts per day.
» You own 0.80% of the forums posts.
» You are most active in S.P.A.M. with 1661 posts.

digiboy123

Eep. Don't think I've watch it then. And I've watched A LOT this season already.

Darker than Black 2?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I normally watch/read stuff where something gets blown up/sliced/killed/thrown into (or through) a wall/smashed every 6 seconds. And on the rare occasion I read/watch stuff like K-on or Death Note. If its reality based I probably have no clue. Oh well.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
bladesworn;118153 said:
I normally watch/read stuff where something gets blown up/sliced/killed/thrown into (or through) a wall/smashed every 6 seconds. And on the rare occasion I read/watch stuff like K-on or Death. If its reality based I probably have no clue. Oh well.

....Nice.....

Anyway Digi, it seems of the few people who play this game, no one knows. Maybe you could post another pic of the same anime or give us another hint, or maybe just tell us and try another anime... Either way, lets get this game moving. ^_^

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I normally watch/read stuff where something gets blown up/sliced/killed/thrown into (or through) a wall/smashed every 6 seconds. And on the rare occasion I read/watch stuff like K-on or Death Note. If its reality based I probably have no clue. Oh well.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
bladesworn;118153 said:
I normally watch/read stuff where something gets blown up/sliced/killed/thrown into (or through) a wall/smashed every 6 seconds. And on the rare occasion I read/watch stuff like K-on or Death. If its reality based I probably have no clue. Oh well.

....Nice.....

Anyway Digi, it seems of the few people who play this game, no one knows. Maybe you could post another pic of the same anime or give us another hint, or maybe just tell us and try another anime... Either way, lets get this game moving. ^_^