[Game] Anime/Manga Pic Trivia~ (Not Dial-up friendly)

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Lawl I wanted to say The Irresponsible Captain Taylor

edit: and yes i know it's not it

Sparhawk

Anakha
Ok let's try this one now...

attachment.php

Sparhawk

Anakha
fine one more...

One of these words is your hint, I repeat, ONE of them is the hint, the others are not:

Earth, Wind, Fire, and Air.

Sparhawk

Anakha
If you're still stumped then you must never have watched the series.

I'll give it til tomorrow morning in case someone else wants to try guessing. If no one guesses by then I'll post the answer and a new pic

Sparhawk

Anakha
the full hint was: Fire Bomber. Which is the name of the band in Macross 7. Bomber is also a word Nekki Basara uses to describe his music sometimes. So yes, the anime was Macross 7

Sparhawk

Anakha
fine one more...

One of these words is your hint, I repeat, ONE of them is the hint, the others are not:

Earth, Wind, Fire, and Air.

Sparhawk

Anakha
Time for new picture.

This is still Picture #2:

attachment.php

The only hint I'm giving for this is: IT IS NOT HENTAI! Even though it might look like it from this picture, trust me, it is NOT HENTAI! It's just very very very very very very very very ecchi. And if they actually showed any real nudity, then maybe I'd call it soft core hentai.

Attachments

• Not Hentai.JPG
    Not Hentai.JPG
    0 bytes · Views: 44
  • Not Hentai.JPG
    Not Hentai.JPG
    0 bytes · Views: 44

Sparhawk

Anakha
If you're still stumped then you must never have watched the series.

I'll give it til tomorrow morning in case someone else wants to try guessing. If no one guesses by then I'll post the answer and a new pic

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
That should be KissXsis, right? (I don´t watch that Anime, but DON´T ask why I know that XDDD)

Sparhawk

Anakha
the full hint was: Fire Bomber. Which is the name of the band in Macross 7. Bomber is also a word Nekki Basara uses to describe his music sometimes. So yes, the anime was Macross 7

Sparhawk

Anakha
Yes it is indeed KissxSis. I was debating between the picture of him accidentally fingering his sister, or the one where he accidentally started to "eat" his other sister's... well you know, through her school swimsuit, or the tentacle rape scene from the very beginning of the episode. And like I said, this isn't hentai either.

I'll find something to use as a 3rd picture later.

Sparhawk

Anakha
Time for new picture.

This is still Picture #2:

attachment.php

The only hint I'm giving for this is: IT IS NOT HENTAI! Even though it might look like it from this picture, trust me, it is NOT HENTAI! It's just very very very very very very very very ecchi. And if they actually showed any real nudity, then maybe I'd call it soft core hentai.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
That should be KissXsis, right? (I don´t watch that Anime, but DON´T ask why I know that XDDD)

Sparhawk

Anakha
Yes it is indeed KissxSis. I was debating between the picture of him accidentally fingering his sister, or the one where he accidentally started to "eat" his other sister's... well you know, through her school swimsuit, or the tentacle rape scene from the very beginning of the episode. And like I said, this isn't hentai either.

I'll find something to use as a 3rd picture later.

Sparhawk

Anakha
god I figured this would be an easy one. Maybe I was wrong...

edit: I should mention... I can't really give any hints for this one... I've never actually seen the series, just grabbed a random pic...

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Well, you need to post pics of series you've actually watched, not just grabbing them out of the air.

How do you expect to give hints? I'll go.

snapshot20090618044027.jpg

Sparhawk

Anakha
god I figured this would be an easy one. Maybe I was wrong...

edit: I should mention... I can't really give any hints for this one... I've never actually seen the series, just grabbed a random pic...