Forums

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
onkeikun;682 said:
Maybe create a language forum (mainly Japanese, but who knows, I might need help in Swedish or German). Only if enough other people agree to this, though. I personally think it's a good way to attract more forum members... almost all want Japanese help to some extent.

If there ends up being demand in general with topics then maybe but i aint seen hardly any requests....

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
onkeikun;682 said:
Maybe create a language forum (mainly Japanese, but who knows, I might need help in Swedish or German). Only if enough other people agree to this, though. I personally think it's a good way to attract more forum members... almost all want Japanese help to some extent.

I was gonna suggest that myself in the last forum, but I thought we might bug Onkeikun with that board, haha.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Vande;685 said:
If there ends up being demand in general with topics then maybe but i aint seen hardly any requests....
As I mentioned on the other board, I always had "Japanese questions", personally, but, never knew where to ask said questions to get any help.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Please try and read other topics around here; the host that we were with kinda pooped out on us.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Hagaren Gao;705 said:
I was gonna suggest that myself in the last forum, but I thought we might bug Onkeikun with that board, haha.

Haha, I wouldn't have suggested it if that was the case. xD I know people need help sometimes and I enjoy helping.

Scipio;721 said:
Then use the new Language board. ;)

Yay! Thank you.