Forgive me + Question

LyraNote

Pulse Song
Forgive me + Question

A while ago, I posted a post to ask someone to send the translation to episode 40 to 44 of RnR. I realized that I sounded like someone who want to do plagiarism. But, honestly that's not what I wanted to do. It's just that I was a member a PowerPuff Girls Z Forum called ToTheZ and, there, some people started a fansubbing group. Sometimes, they would post the translations to some episodes... I'm sorry.

PS: I have a question: in the RnR subs why didn't you translate Denpa Henkan?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Posting translations is just something we don't do. Especially, especially, because one of our staff members pays for the episodes to be translated >>;

And don't ask me why we don't translate Denpa Henkan as Denpa Transform(ation) o.o

LyraNote

Pulse Song
Okay but...
Denpa means Electromagnetic Wave
Henkan is (I think) a derived form of the word Henshin which means Transformation. Therefore Denpa Henkan should translated like this-> EM Wave Change (like in the dub)

Anyways... Maybe it's better to keep it as Denpa Henkan. But if some people who are new to watching the anime read this I wonder if they'll think it is.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
One thing about subs is that you want to make it easy to read, while still keeping to the source.

Look at the size - denpa vs electromagnetic - a lot longer and takes more time to read. It's also a bit selfish as we/I don't really want to have to type that out constantly. +_+