Favourite Manga Characters

Mitchfoxbane55

Jyou Kido & Kudamon fan
Favourite Manga Characters

This is for those of you who have read all those Digimon mangas.
I have a question to ask...who are your favourite characters of any Digimon manga (V-Tamer, Next, D-Cyber and so on)?

My favourite characters are...

V-TAMER
Hideto - this tamer of Omegamon reminds me of Yamato for his insecure angst, having Meluga the Metalgarurumon and I don't know why I like him.
Neo Saiba - he is more evil than the Digimon Kaizer yet he is hot
Zero - I love his funny quotes for this Veedramon
Sigma - this lonely geek from the Alias III needs some love and I like his mysteriousness
Taichi - he is a better strategist than the anime counterpart
Leo - Yay! This Leomon didn't die in the manga! At least this makes a difference...

NEXT
Tsurugi - at least this goggle boy isn't really much of a stereotype go-getter in the manga, he may be dim in the beginning but he's lovable!
Agumon - I adore his funny lines and his attitude
Shou - I am a bit of a sucker for him
Gaomon - I prefer his smart attitude to the Savers version
Norun - she might be a Yggdrasil (the good side in a human form) and at least, she isn't the tyrannical god stereotype compared to Savers.
Murmuxmon - of all the three commanders of Barbamon, he is the only one I felt sorry the most for his past and I wish he had redeemed and didn't get killed...

D-CYBER manhua
Masuken - Masuken - He is the only character I like in the manhua and I think he is somewhat like Thomas.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
V-Tamer:
Saiba Neo - the Manga Digimon Kaiser, kawaii evil tamer

NEXT:
I don't really have a fave NEXT Character as not enough development stuff

Blaze Dragon

Blazing with energy!
No questions:

-V-Tamer:
--Taichi: MUCH better than DA1's Taichi. Actually can think...sometimes...only inside battle.
--Zero: Can't say another Digimon made me laugh so much XD
--Sigma: I think he's the character that most closely resembles me. Sans the mask, though.
-Next:
--Shou: Dark guys = Immediate ownage.

celestial_sacred

-V-Tamer-
Taichi-san~! But yes.. I'm also tempted to put Neo's name here. However, I'm still putting Taichi!!

-Next-
Shou is cute....... >_> But no one here has moved me yet. =3 I'll read more first.