Favorite Chip/Card TYPE

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Favorite Chip/Card TYPE

Again, not sure if this already exists, but if it does, it's so buried I can't find it.

Now then, I'm not asking about Element. This it type. It includes things like Multi-hit, AOE, Navi/Boss, Sword, Flamethrower, Piercing, etc... Then tell why.

Simple, right?

Mine? Multi-hit chips/Cards. Reason? Simple really. Attack+ cards are a multi's best friend! Easily multiplying damage 2-3 times! I remember my big brother whining when Shotgun got replaced with vulcan. I wanted to throw a party! Shotgun +10 loses to Vulcan +10 hands down! <3

In a side note, I HATE puffy viruses in RnR2! They're a multi-folder's worst enemy! T-T

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
...I asked for types, silly, not chip class. In other words, they style of attack.

yawnzz

I like sword chips. I know they're not exactly reliable and stuff, I just like seeing my damage come in big, fat numbers. Sneak in a few areagrabs and bamboo+whitecapsule and i'm good to go with a sword folder. >__>

Rendan

Missed <3
Anything that Paralyzes. I like to keep my opponent just sitting there without being able to move to dodge anything or able to attack. Cruel, but it is fun.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I also like things that paralyze--secondary stuff are things that don't cause the enemy invincibility and do quite a bit of extra damage (Like Queen Ophiuchus--no flinching, roughly about 150-250 damage, AND more than half the stage with poison panels :p)

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Fav Chip Type: Ranged weapons with a spreader effect such as... Spreader, and Shotgun
Fav Card Type: Multi-hit Targeting cards such as Raidar Missle and Destroyer Missle

StelarSX

Jack In!
Easy.

Freezing.

Breaking and Freezing is what I'm good at it, and like Toady up there, I like to watch my enemies just stand around there.

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
Hmmm....Auto attcking like radar missle of Berzerk sword
Yay fo secure hits