Ewwww Ruddy Weather

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Ewwww Ruddy Weather

It's rained heavily for 2 days solid now with no sign if it letting up.
My feet are soaking along with the bottom of my trousers (and i'm sat in work)

No wonder i don't feel all that well!

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Rain?! You're complaining about RAIN?!

We'd die for some right now. It's been hovering around 90F all flippin week, and it's slowly driving everyone up the wall. ;_;

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Totally. I wish it would freakin rain here. >_> It might cool down. /me doesn't want the humidity though~

Joey

♥ Webcomic Fiend ♥
*Also wishes for Rain*
Send some in the direction of the States. ;D

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
You can have it - it's been VERY hot here but it's been now 48hrs solid without stopping - work is half empty due to flooding on the outer places (a few cities over)

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
Agree with above. it's been in the 90's to low 100's since March. ;-; Our rivers are almost dry.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
Well, at least your rain wasn't accompanied by marble-sized hail and hurricane strength wind gusts. Last week was fun. x_x

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
Wow, I feel sorry for you all. Here, it's been pretty nice: Mid 80's I believe. Although some rain would help, out grass is, like, crunchy.

Oddly, in this nice weather, I don't feel well either. I blame you, Vande. *glares/points*

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I logged into the chat - to have to log back out due to a damn thunderstorm ~_~

Oh and it's chucking it down with rain again!

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Scipio;2227 said:
Rain?! You're complaining about RAIN?!

We'd die for some right now. It's been hovering around 90F all flippin week, and it's slowly driving everyone up the wall. ;_;

same here. But it's been cloudy and 70 for the last 3 days here in North Carolina. we had a little rain wednesday

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
*pat* I'd rather have dry hot CA weather than the humid, wet hot CA weather I get in California.

In fact, I wish it was raining here. >< Give us some rain.

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>
I'd even take rain over the current weather here and I don't like rain too much.
ChikoritaKaizer hates high 90 - low 100 weather that he gets in Southern California and has been getting for all of this week.

Elecmon

I live in the foothills of the Sierras in CA, where it gets really hot in the summer and really cold in the winter. Right now it's about 95 degrees, but it will get hotter. I want rain and snow so bad.

gerjomarty

<b>Quality Check</b><br>Resident Gatomon Fanboy
Were you flooded, Vande? I seen the flood waters in Sheffield on the news, it looked particularly bad. We had the torrential rain two days ago, but luckily the worst of the flooding in N. Ireland was over in Belfast.

We had the best weather in a couple of years last week too. Not a cloud in the sky for a whole week. This is our penance for a slight bit of good weather. D:

neochu

FUZZY~~
Its been low 90's to high 80's here all week and its gunna get worse over the weekend here. Its prime storm feeding weather so when that thing thats flooding the midwest right now gets here its gunna be crazy.

I dont mind big storms though floods are what scare me. I feel bad for the people that gotta deal with them cause its not just the water its whats in that flood water and what it can do to you thats scary.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
gerjomarty;2281 said:
Were you flooded, Vande? I seen the flood waters in Sheffield on the news, it looked particularly bad.

Nah i live up a hill - that was near medowhall the main flooding - it ALWAYS floods there even if it's just a little bit of rain.

Other places in my county had it worse than that.

(it currently isn't raining this morning)

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
It's been nice over here in england. Around 25-30 centigrade (don't know farenhite, don't even know sp of it :p)