DS Successor?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
megumi;136136 said:
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nintendo_announces_Nintendo_DS_successor

Yeah, totally not the best source of information. If anybody got better links with better info, share?

And um...

Wut?

My brother already told me about this last week. He found out about it through a much more reliable source (I think it was engadget).

My brother is the person to ask if you want a rumor about a new piece of technology confirmed. He WILL know about it if it is at least semi-trustworthy.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
It's to try and overcome the threat of the iPhone/iTouch and it's 3D crazyness.

PSP is already long dead.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Skr;136143 said:
It's to try and overcome the threat of the iPhone/iTouch and it's 3D crazyness.

PSP is already long dead.

Wrong the PSP isn't dead, it attempted to commit suicide and only partially succeeded. Only time will tell if it survives...

And this is from somebody that likes the PSP better than the DS. I'll have to admit that being able to take anime with me wherever I go was a big deciding factor.

The PSP GO is like the failed gameboy advance mini, except when nintendo released the mini they didn't remove support for cartridges.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
bhq9mvmvwupqqm265.png

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
aRedMoon;136150 said:

I think it's shopped...

Above sentence was sarcasm, anyways I could easily do better...

Dammit Greg don't distract me from DQ!!!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
lol, wtf, greg.

It's obviously shopped. I can point out like at least three badly done spots. :/

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
megumi;136167 said:
lol, wtf, greg.

It's obviously shopped. I can point out like at least three badly done spots. :/

I could do better with bad images and having gone 3 days with no sleep.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
The 3d without goggles is the use of perspective or something. Different angles and such.

But really. Wtf. o.o i'm not going to play a game and keep moving my head to see 3d.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
They're apparently going to have two screens seperated, which will give teh 3d effect.