DP91 - The end of a run

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
DP91 - The end of a run

Well, here comes the end to our DP episodes. We did... 5 in a row? Slow, yeah, but I'd like to think they were pretty good.

Thanks to Crush for doing the first two, and to Futa for finishing it off. It wouldn't have happened had it not been for you guys. ^_^

We're not planning on doing anymore in the immediate future. We would LIKE to do DP92, as it looks hilarious... but Futa's not interested in doing anymore Pokemon, and Crush is long gone now.

I hope you guys enjoyed our little run.

[DATS] Pocket Monsters Diamond and Pearl - 091 [XviD][A07ABF01].avi
File Size: 176.65MB
Release Date: November 26, 2008
Trigger: !dp91x
Torrent: Click Here

[DATS] Pocket Monsters Diamond and Pearl - 091 [h264][89C19CB0].mkv
File Size: 174.72MB
Release Date: November 26, 2008
Trigger: !dp91h
Torrent: Click Here

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
YAY!!! Summer School Finale!!! Thanks DATS for all of your hard work!!! I will have a DDL link up soon after the download finishes.

Aww...DP092 would have been fun...

Later, once I learn enough Japanese, though, if you're still interested, I could translate it.

Kikuchi

im also happy if i could help just a little bit. i do know japanese but not fluent its not really hard all you have to do is to check it out in dictionary ;) but the words you know you know them ^^

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Kikuchi;77355 said:
im also happy if i could help just a little bit. i do know japanese but not fluent its not really hard all you have to do is to check it out in dictionary ;) but the words you know you know them ^^
Would you like to try translating? :3