DP120 - DP121: The Lonely Yukikaburi! & Evolution! This Time It's Pocchama!?

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
DP120 - DP121: The Lonely Yukikaburi! & Evolution! This Time It's Pocchama!?

Source: Pokeani

DP121: さびしがりやのユキカブリ!
DP121: Sabishigariya no Yukikaburi!
DP121: The Lonely Yukikaburi!

DP122: 進化!その時ポッチャマは!?
DP122: Shinka! Sono Toki Pocchama wa!?
DP122:Evolution! This Time It's Pocchama!?

Yes, I know the numbers here don't match the thread title's numbers, but deal with it. It's just not worth it to bother the mods about it. The numbers listed in this post are the correct ones.

These episodes will air on April 2, 2009 as a 1 Hour Special.

Dub Names:

Satoshi = Ash
Hikari = Dawn
Takeshi = Brock
Pikachu
Pocchama = Piplup
Musashi = Jesse
Kojiro = James
Nyass = Meowth
Sonansu = Wobbufet
Yukikaburi = Snover
- If I need to add more, I will. Just comment or PM me.
- Characters/Pokemon/Cities in BOLD indicate debuts.
- If a Pokemon does not have any change in its name from Japanese to English, it will not have an "____=____" .

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I hope Kojiro catches it!!! It's a Grass-Type and it resembles the shape of Sabonea. To me, it seems perfect for him.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Bulbapedia said:
It cannot be inferred from the episode's title that Hikari's Pochama will evolve in DP121, because it remains a Pochama in all promotional material for Arceus: the Conquering of Space-Time released so far, including the movie's poster that includes new evolutions of two of Satoshi's Pokémon.

Based on this evidence, I believe Pocchama will not evolve. I speculate that it will instead be Hikozaru that evolves.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Voltanis;89139 said:
Based on this evidence, I believe Pocchama will not evolve. I speculate that it will instead be Hikozaru that evolves.

You're using the evidence from the movie 12 poster, right? They have changed them in the past though, but then again, they did reveal glion and urimoo that way, so maybe. I am hoping hikozaru does evolve. (Still getting used to some japanese names, though these ones are easy enough)

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Movie 10's poster had the evidence of Buoysel and Pinpuku as well. This is why I trust the Pokemon on the Movie Posters.