Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
DP108: Mio Gym Match! Steel Battle!!

Source: Pokeani

DP108: ミオジム戦!はがねのバトル!!
DP108: Mio Jimu Sen! Hagane no Batoru!!

OMG! I can't believe it!! In the past two years since DP started they took a sort of Christmas Break, but this year, they are giving us a Christmas Present, as this episode will be airing on December 25, 2008!!!

Dub Names:

Satoshi = Ash
Hikari = Dawn
Takeshi = Brock
Pikachu
Pocchama = Piplup
Hikozaru = Chimchar
Bouysel = Buizel
Glion = Gliscor
Tougan = Byron
Torideps = Bastiodon
Haganeru = Steelix
Doomiraa = Bronzor
Hyouta = Roark
Musashi = Jesse
Kojiro = James
Nyass = Meowth
Sonansu = Wobbufet
Manene = Mime Jr.
Omanyte
Kabuto
Omastar
Kabutops
Yuraidle = Cradily
Armaldo
Iwaak = Onyx
- If I need to add more, I will. Just comment or PM me.
- Characters/Pokemon/Cities in BOLD indicate debuts.
- If a Pokemon does not have any change in its name from Japanese to English, it will not have an "____=____" .

Wow! Satoshi VS Tougan. Bets opened! Who will win? I place my bets on Tougan.

It seems that Tougan's Doomiraa has the ability Heatproof, thus making Hikozaru's attacks ineffective. Looks like Satoshi's gonna have a super hard time winning against him with 3 Pokemon that can defeat Fire-Types easily.

Minkyoya

Vampire's Apprentice 8D
Voltanis;76628 said:
Source: Pokeani

DP108: ミオジム戦!はがねのバトル!!
DP108: Mio Jimu Sen! Hagane no Batoru!!

OMG! I can't believe it!! In the past two years since DP started they took a sort of Christmas Break, but this year, they are giving us a Christmas Present, as this episode will be airing on December 25, 2008!!!

Dub Names:

(WILL BE UP LATER)

Wow! Satoshi VS Tougan. Bets opened! Who will win? I place my bets on Tougan.

Wow! Awesome. ^o^
I can't believe they're actually airing DP episodes on Christmas. <3~~~

Hmmm...I personally think that Satoshi still has a chance against Tougan, but I'm not sure who will win.

Thanks so much for the info, Voltanis-san. ^^

Flowsel

Haganenotsubasa
I'm calling a loss, given the record-close gap between gym 5 and 6 (6 eps?!).... it just seems a little bit too unbelievable. Also, Satoshi lost to Hyouta... and Tougan should be much more skilled than his son.. according to the games etc, so a loss does make sense.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I agree with you. I think it's going to be like the D/P Adventures Manga (NOT SPECIAL).
In that, it has the main character, Hareta, lose to Tougan and Hareta ends up going to Steel Island to train with Gen
...seems like the plot for the next few episodes.......

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
OMG! Was anyone else surprised at the result of this battle?! That came out of nowhere!!