DP 84&85: The Gluttonous Swinub at Mr. Backlot's! / Gligar! Wings of Friendship!

G

GaustKaizer

DP 84&85: The Gluttonous Swinub at Mr. Backlot's! / Gligar! Wings of Friendship!

ウラヤマさんちの大食いウリムー!
Urayamasann Chi No Oogui Urimu-!
The Gluttonous Swinub at Mr. Backlot's!
July 3, 2008

グライガー!友情の翼!!
Gligar! Youjyou No Tsubasa!!
Gligar! Wings of Friendship!
July 3, 2008

Akaku

コード・ブルー
This could be the episode that one of the characters catches the Swinub.

I hope it's not Hikari, I just don't see her with one. :|

Edited the thread title to match the other ones.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Shouldn't the two threads be 1 since they're supposed to be a 1 hr. special?

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Okay, the picture from the movie shows swinub right in the middle of hikari's pokemon, kinda proof for me, but many shun the idea by saying it must evolve to mamoswine to advertise sinnoh. That doesn't mean anything though, it could still look cute, remember haruka's wartortle, one would have never said wartortles were cute beforehand.

The second ep will evolve Gligar, there is no alternative, as the movie airs just 16days afterwards, so that would give them 2 more eps, not much really.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
They've been conformed at Pokeani. Here's the Japanese text:

DP84: ウラヤマさんちの大食いウリムー!
DP85: グライガー!友情の翼!!

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
No problem. Use Pokeani to figure out dates and episode titles. It's what I do. (It's also official.)

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Summary

The Gluttonous Swinub at Mr. Backlot's!

- Satoshi and co. meet Mr. Backlot as they enter the mansion.
- Urimoo makes its appearance while Hikari is feeding her Pokemon.
- Apparently Urimoo likes Hikari's poffins.
- Rocket-dan comes with a giant tech-robot thing and actually steal everyone's Pokemon.
- Hikari & Satoshi jump aboard using some arm of some sort, Satoshi falls back down though and Hikari actually makes it through.
- Urimoo being reckless tackles its way through an opening to find poffins. Both Urimoo and Hikari are launched off the robot with the Pokemon still there. ( Then what was the point on making her Jump on it in the first place. )
- Wee, Pokemon get saved.
- Hikari asks Urimoo if he wants to tag along. Urimoo blushes and she taps it into the Monster Ball.
- Now they find themselves saying goodbye to Mr. Backlot and they walk into the sunset. D:

Gligar! Wings of Friendship!

- The episode starts with Gligar showing Satoshi Cross Chop, indicating it wants to train.
- Ash pulls out Buizel for training, but apparently Buizel is too strong for it.
- Satoshi then pulls out Naetle, and it's the same thing all over again.
- Gligar then runs away.
- Shigeru finds it and agrees to a Pokemon battle. It's Shigeru's Burakki against Gligar but midway to the battle Gligar backs down here also. After that, Shigeru gives Satoshi a Razor Fang.
- Rocket-dan appear again and actually take Gligar and Satoshi.
- Satoshi and Gligar break through their escape.
- They find themselves to meet the -dan again while trying to cross a bridge. ( It's already night-time. )
- They grab Gligar with a magic hand and Satoshi falls off a cliff, Gligar follows and Satoshi throws the Razor Fang causing Gligar to evolve.
- They beat Rocket-dan and Satoshi and co. make their leave with Satoshi's new Glion.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Yay. Thanks Kevin.

Akaku;61454 said:
- The episode starts with Gligar showing Satoshi Cross Chop, indicating it wants to train.

It's actually Scissor Cross.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I enjoyed these episodes. I love Urimoo and its "Oinkie!" quote and Shigeru returned!

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Well... to be honest, I thought Urimoo wouldn't fit Hikari but he actually does. It's like her own Gonbe!

But Yea, It's actually pretty cute. D:

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Now all Kojiro has to do is get a Yukikaburi to replace Sabonea. Then I will be happy....that and let Satoshi get Riolu.

Keier

^ Kojiro doesn't own Sabonea anymore if you didn't know that xD

So.. gone 2 days now and shinsen haven't released their wmv9 version... anyone who can search winny or share for an acceptable version of it? And YouTube is crap, these episodes don't deserve to be watched in youtube quality :-p

Also a bit curious, why did shinsen (pokemon haters) start releasing the wmv9 versions? they started quite recently with dp 77-78 :eek: