DP 77&78: Everyone's A Rival! Mikuri Cup! / Fierce Fighting! Respective Battles!

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
DP 77&78: Everyone's A Rival! Mikuri Cup! / Fierce Fighting! Respective Battles!

Source: Pokeani

みんなライバル!ミクリカップ!!
Minna Raibaru! Mikuri Kappu!!
DP077: Everyone's A Rival! Mikuri Cup!

Satoshi and his friends have arrived at the Lake Resort where the Mikuri Cup will take place. They reunite with Nozomi who has caught a Keikouo. Hikari becomes nervous and has trouble keeping her composure. Meanwhile, Haruka decides to enter with Kameil, and Satoshi with Buoysel...!

激闘!!それぞれのバトル!!
Gekitou!! Sorezore no Batoru!!
DP078: Fierce Fighting! Respective Battles!

After everyone has safely passed the first round of the Mikuri Cup, the group returns to their hotel at the Lake Resort and talks about their respective journeys. Afterwards, Satoshi takes a walk near the lake with Pikachu when suddenly, something in the center of the lake begins to glow, and the shadow of a creature emerges. However, when Satoshi tries to approach it, the shadow disappears again. After this strange experience, Satoshi returns to the hotel and talks to Hikari and the others about the legend revolving around the lake. The next day, the second round of the Mikuri Cup begins...

These two episodes will air on May 8, 2008 as part of a 1 hour special. There will be no new episodes on May 1, 2008.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
That's true, but they're skipping a lot of weeks too. (3/27, 4/10, 5/1)

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
It's probably just for the event. Kasumi, when she came back in Houen, stayed for the 2 Kingdom of Illusions episodes, so I guess Haruka will stay for the Mikuri Cup episodes, then she will go away.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Updated titles due to an error. Also, obtained the Kanji/Hiragana/Katakana.

G

GaustKaizer

Haruka appearing in 3 episodes :(:(:(:(:(

can anyone tell me who's Kameil. I forgot:confused:

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
the pokemon satoshi has to be azelf (forgot japanese name), geographically it's the closest one to them.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Yes. Oh, that reminds me, I should post a preview! Also, the thread name should be changed.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
The thread name should be changed to what?

Also, stickied, i've been having problems with my browsers. :/

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
DP77&78: Everyone's A Rival! Mikuri Cup! & Fierce Fighting! Respective Battles! (If it fits)

GSR

That one guy
My god, I feel like such a geek because my mind is drawing comparisons between May's return and Martha Jones' in Doctor Who.

...Scratch the 'feel' part, I am such a geek for thinking that.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Haruka-san's return makes me want to see this badly. I want to know if Kengo will also return and maybe Naoshi. Kengo could use Pottaishi and Naoshi could use Lapras. Then I also want to see the shadow (Agunomu most likely) and if Team Galaxy is somehow involved. If they are, would Jupiter show up (since Saturn took her place in Hakutai City) or would Mars show up (since she was skipped in the Valley Power Plant for a surprising Fuwante filler)?

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Sadly, Team Galaxy didn't show up at all. The spirit was Agumomu, like many expected. Hikari making it to the battle round makes me happy. These episodes were just great to me.