DP 76: Restaurant Seven Stars! Tag Battle for a Full Course!!

G

GaustKaizer

DP 76: Restaurant Seven Stars! Tag Battle for a Full Course!!

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Episode 76
Japanese Title: レストラン七つ星!タッグバトルでフルコース!!
English Title: Restaurant Seven Stars! Tag Battle for a Full Course!!
Airdate: 2008-04-24

Summary:
Satoshi and Takeshi have a reunion with their old friend, Haruka, who is going to attend the Contest to be held by Mikuri. They decide to have lunch in a well-known restaurant nearby but the owner of the restaurant says that only the winners of the tag battles can enjoy the full-course meal.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Haruka is supposed to make an appearance. I wonder if Masato still follows her around or if he went back to Touka City, maybe Kanazumi City Trainer's School with Tsutsuji? If he does still follow her, do you think he got his Ralts (maybe evolved to Erureido)?

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Voltanis;39099 said:
Haruka is supposed to make an appearance. I wonder if Masato still follows her around or if he went back to Touka City, maybe Kanazumi City Trainer's School with Tsutsuji? If he does still follow her, do you think he got his Ralts (maybe evolved to Erureido)?

Even if he has a ralts, I highly doubt it'll be an erureido so soon, nah, I think he will be back home waiting to start his journey with a treeko.

GSR

That one guy
"Restaurant Seven Stars"?

Goddammit, now I can't stop thinking of a Hotel Dusk/Pokemon crossover.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
It was conformed. Haruka will appear. Masato may not however. He wasn't de-conformed, just not mentioned.

Summery:

Satoshi and Takeshi have a reunion with their old friend, Haruka, who is going to attend the Contest to be held by Mikuri. They decide to have lunch in a well-known restaurant nearby but the owner of the restaurant says that only the winners of the tag battles can enjoy the full-course meal.

G

GaustKaizer

From Poke Loko. Haruka will appear on this episode.

Updated

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Also beautifly makes a return. So at present her team is as follows:

1. Blaziken
2. Glaceon
3. Munchlax(/Snorlax, seen in preview, could have been anybody's, ash's maybe, but it was using focus punch)
4. Wartortle
5. Beautifly
6. ???? (new johto pokemon, popular choice seems to be chikorita)

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Crush;44512 said:
I wonder how many ribon does she has:confused:

I'd guess 2, from the ammount of time passed since we last saw her. I wonder which city has them, I'd say:

Cherrygrove (never got any attention)
Azalea
Goldenrod
Olivine
Mahogony

But of course there would be others, as in ones she'd lose, so maybe ones in violet and cianwood, but I doubt Ecruteak or Blackthorn would have them, and Newbark is simply out of the question.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
she did, then she heard of the mikuri cup and went to sinnoh, then (speculation) her eevee saw a glaceon and wanted to become one, which is why she is currently at snowpoint city.

G

GaustKaizer

updated preview

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hgz0OAnP5Yg&hl=en&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hgz0OAnP5Yg&hl=en&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

StelarSX

Jack In!
Yay, May returns! (Sorry, I don't know many original names, mainly dubs)

I wonder what Jhoto Pokemon she could've gotten. Most likely Chikorita or one of its evolutions.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Oh, right. I forgot XD

I usually monitor the thread and sticky the aaring episodes and unstick the old one, but I didn't check it. :x

*Stickied*