Down to Business

Firminus

Leader of Dragonfox Subs
Down to Business

Alright, I posted it on my Guest Book Thread, sent Private messages, and emails!

I was not sure where else to put this so here it goes!

I want to Join DATS!
I am a Timer and I can provide Raws!
I have always enjoyed the work of the DATS Team and I wanted to be part of it!

Thank you for your time,
-Edward

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Ever thought that maybe we're not looking for anyone?

Nexus_Schwarz

Usually has stupid ideas
... Really, you have to stop.

If Greg is not responding to you, please understand that you need to back off and let us continue working on what we have left.

And sending PMs to other people who aren't Greg/someone important (not that we release staff aren't, but that's beyond my point) is a waste of their time to read it because they'd direct you to Greg again.

In other words, please be patient until Greg gives you a solid yes or no response.

Firminus

Leader of Dragonfox Subs
"
DATS is recruiting!
We're in need of some translation help on a few of our shows:
Deltora Quest (tlc)
(j->e = japanese->english translator)
(tlc = japanese translation check)
(c->e = chinese->english translator)

We are, of course, always interested in a translator that's looking for a group to do a project with as well. :) We're open to most suggestions! (Note that your translation will likely not be out in 24 hours.)

We also need a timer for some backed up scripts such as Shibawanko and Marie & Gali.

Our Quality Control team is currently hiring new recruits. You basically watch pre-releases for errors. Must know English and a semi-decent internet connection. (Yeah, that's it)

If you're interested in joining our team, just join the forums and send Koroku a PM!"