Donations

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I don't really know how financially stable I am at the moment, so I can't do much, but since I'm hosting the bots free, that already helps a little I hope. I donated $10 anyway though. Depending on how some stuff goes down in next couple weeks might chip in more if I can.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
It should be once it's all in and what not, i think we're looking into having both done at the same time?

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Someone in staff channel earlier said "hey look, we're almost to 100% on the RAM" so I went ahead and donated the final $12 to bring it to that. Greg said before he left for work he'd call in the order when he got home from work later tonight, so I think they'll be doing each separately since the other one still has a ways to go. Not sure though, but yeah, it's safe ^-^

I think I donated $22 total. I'm not entirely useless :D

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Lige;64787 said:
Someone in staff channel earlier said "hey look, we're almost to 100% on the RAM" so I went ahead and donated the final $12 to bring it to that. Greg said before he left for work he'd call in the order when he got home from work later tonight, so I think they'll be doing each separately since the other one still has a ways to go. Not sure though, but yeah, it's safe ^-^

I think I donated $22 total. I'm not entirely useless :D

I'll do the remaining 45 dollars for the harddrive then :D Yay.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Had to outdo my "finishing it off" for the RAM by doing that for the hard drive 'eh? xP I think the final day was the day most of the donations came in now thanks to us (mostly you, but still xD) We rock ^-^

So does everyone else who donated :D We all made it happen! HUZZAH!!!

Emi-hime

Lige;64836 said:
Had to outdo my "finishing it off" for the RAM by doing that for the hard drive 'eh? xP I think the final day was the day most of the donations came in now thanks to us (mostly you, but still xD) We rock ^-^

So does everyone else who donated :D We all made it happen! HUZZAH!!!

XXD I wasn't trying to out-do you! I just figured since one was done, it was only right for BOTH to be done together. :p But yes, we do rock <3

THANK YOU EVERYONE :D

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Suurrre, I know how it is. You're evil! (not really) EVIL I SAY!

Agreed though. I was kind of happy/sad at same time when I saw the 67% next to the 100%. It didn't feel "right" that one got more love :( You saved the day and made the new RAM and Harddrive friends! ^-^... and they all lived happily ever after! :D

*/me is in a really weird mood right now o.o*

Hmm... That didn't take very long to raise it. We still had 20 days left to reach goal. That's cool. We pwnd that deadline! DATS COMMUNITY FTW!!! <fireworks></fireworks> :)

Emi-hime

Lige;64851 said:
Suurrre, I know how it is. You're evil! (not really) EVIL I SAY!

Agreed though. I was kind of happy/sad at same time when I saw the 67% next to the 100%. It didn't feel "right" that one got more love :( You saved the day and made the new RAM and Harddrive friends! ^-^... and they all lived happily ever after! :D

*/me is in a really weird mood right now o.o*

Hmm... That didn't take very long to raise it. We still had 20 days left to reach goal. That's cool. We pwnd that deadline! DATS COMMUNITY FTW!!! <fireworks></fireworks> :)

XD *luff* You know I'm not evil! :p

Yeah @-@ THEY MUST BE FRIENDS :D And this way, they'll come together all happy at once <3

*is always in this mood*

YAY FOR THE DATS COMMUNITY! :p