Does anybody have a least favorite RnR character?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Does anybody have a least favorite RnR character?

I'm just curious about it, as I see lots of topics about favorite characters, favorite FM-ians and all that fun stuff, but I haven't seen anybody mention things about least favorite characters, so does anybody have one? If so, why?

For who I dislike, I think it'd be obvious, but for why, most people assume the wrong reason :( However, if anybody wants to hear me go out on a tangent or doesn't know who I dislike, just ask :p

funnyboy1000

I hate the class president XP too snotty, does what she wants, doesnt think about consequences, only nice to rockman

Emi-hime

funnyboy1000;24990 said:
I hate the class president XP too snotty, does what she wants, doesnt think about consequences, only nice to rockman

XD And yet, I can't seem to help but adore her. Maybe because she has so much more personality in the game IMO :p And her name is Luuuuna. And she had a nice moment with Gonta in the episode where Kizamaro thinks they're dating >_>

But yes, understood for your dislike of Miss Shirogane :p

Trivial

I have
It's Rockman (Hey what????)

Okay, okay, just a little joke
My least favorite character is ...... i think it's Wolf Woods
I love all of the FM-ians, except him

Emi-hime

Trivial;24997 said:
I have
It's Rockman (Hey what????)

Okay, okay, just a little joke
My least favorite character is ...... i think it's Wolf Woods
I love all of the FM-ians, except him

I didn't like him much until the dog show episode. That was just too cute T~T Similar to how Libra won my heart with the game show episode.

Emi-hime

Cepheus I find okay XD Though, I didn't like him as much in the anime.

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
I don´t like Gemini; I can´t declare why but I just don´t like him...

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
I love him, he's too cool :/ they way he talks to himself, it's like he has multi personalities. (not the ingame gemeni, the anime one.)

But my least favorite character is Kizimaro, really he's a nerd, his hair is weirder than the class president's and he talks with a nerdy voice. If he turned evil in tribe, and was killed, I would not be upset one bit.

Trivial

Hey, someone hates Gemini??
He is cool, man. I prefer him to Rockman
He is just good and very electric

Emi-hime

I'm kind of eh on Gemini. I hated him in the anime. He made me cry :/ Stupid jerk. But in the game, I liked Pat/Tsukasa-Gemini rather than the other one, so I was kind of half and half there. (Though, I did find it weird that the one Tsukasa was usually (Even though he didn't have dual personalities in the anime) is the one who
killed the other
. How the heck could Gemini function like that anyway?) But yeah, so I'm just all mixed when it comes to Gemini.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Gemini was whacked out in the anime. I think some of the definition they gave to Utagai/Cygnus should have gone to Tsukasa instead, because the anime didn't really give you a decent enough reason to save Tsukasa in the end other than because he was human. And yeah, why Gemini would be out to get... himself made no sense.

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
I liked in-game Tsukasa. He wasn't a self-centered moron trying to take over the world. He was just a little kid with split personalities. D:
I hate Gemini/Tsukasa in the anime.

AoBfrost

Mii-Chan's #1 fan!
PrimoPiccolo;25336 said:
Gemini was whacked out in the anime. I think some of the definition they gave to Utagai/Cygnus should have gone to Tsukasa instead, because the anime didn't really give you a decent enough reason to save Tsukasa in the end other than because he was human. And yeah, why Gemini would be out to get... himself made no sense.

He used the other him for negitive energy since all other Fm aliens were dead, except cancer.

Trivial

In game, Tsukasa is a kind boy, but very unfortunate of him to have such Skizofrenia like that
Yeah, i like him
But in anime, wow, they really rocks.
I love both of them.
And maybe i prefer the Gemini in anime to Gemini in game
if i were to choose, i choose the Spark Black

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
AoBfrost said:
He used the other him for negitive energy since all other Fm aliens were dead, except cancer.
-_-

I know WHY he did it, but it was still part of him. I mean, wouldn't it have made more sense for the black one to kill the white one, since that was the more dominant Gemini half? Plus it would have made us feel more sorry for Tsukasa, since in the end Gemini would have effectively betrayed him for power, rather than Tsukasa betraying Gemini. Or maybe it was just Gemini betraying himself... I don't know. Maybe we could have skipped one or two fillers to define the boss villain a bit better.

Kirby_422

Canadian
I dislike luna.. shes even coo-coo.. she loves rockman, and yet refuses to accept subaru. Luna is just a spoiled brat, and even when in school, kizamaro and gonta take care of things, like forcing subaru to come to school, when thats her job.. I'd love to see luna live as a hobo for one week lol, see if she learns her lesson.