Does anybody have a least favorite RnR character?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Luna accepts Subaru in the game. And I don't think Luna is a brat, you don't see her going around "I'mRICH I get everything!" in the game. I'm not really sure if she is spoiled or not as usually if you're spoiled, it has something to do with your parents, but Luna's parents don't even give her the light of day.

Luna does try to get him to go to school, she has them help her, yes, but she doesn't exactly just send them to do her work. I don't think Luna learning to live as a hobo would do anything, maybe as a normal person, and I think she could do that actually. The only times I see her flaunt being rich is in the anime.

Anyway, as this topic as been going well, here is my nice rant from DA on why I hate Misora: Yes I hate her, a lot. Please realize though, I hated her before I had a favorite shipping. As this was my first real game since Marvel vs. Capcom, I still had that very first image of Roll in my head, so when I saw Luna with her blonde hair and the bow, I thought she'd be the "Roll" of the game, and it's what caught my interest in Luna as Roll was my favorite character for a long time. Seeing how I also still considered Roll as "Megaman's/Rockman's sister", the idea of Luna and Subaru together was not in my head at all.

However, as soon as Misora showed up, she annoyed me. Her little sprite icon annoyed me, her speech annoyed me, and she was the first character to really bother me. As soon as I saw Misora's transformation with Lyra/Harp, I knew she was the "Roll" of the game, which kind of annoyed me as I consider her nothing like Roll. Shrugged off, that makes me just consider her with Subaru wrong, because even though not related in this and most other games, I just can't like it from what I originally remember from the series. With my dislike for Misora to begin with, yes, I may seem somewhat bitter, but this is why, and in the end, had nothing to do with Subaru and Luna (Who I started liking near the Admin Arc, which was well after the Harp Note Arc). I hate Misora as a character, and always have since I saw her.

Trivial

I support on what you write in the last paragraph

Like i said in TUS,
I've bored already to always see that our Blue Bomber gotta have a Pink Girl as a close partner
I want something new for Rockman's partner
A feminine, cute, a little snotty, but kind girl is way more better
Luna is indeed suitable

MegaBly101

Some Guy
hmmm least fav character...has to be Emi!!! >.<
nah just kidding but for real it would have to be Pat + Rey, talking from the games perspective he looks like a girl and im convinced thats what they were gna make him but it clashed with the story or sumthing so they said he was a dude and kept the same model, i mean come on look at him

Emi-hime

Well, to be honest, I always thought he looked like a guy. Only in the drawings does he looks girly..

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
MegaBly101 said:
talking from the games perspective he looks like a girl and im convinced thats what they were gna make him but it clashed with the story or sumthing so they said he was a dude and kept the same model, i mean come on look at him
I've learned not to judge characters by the way they're drawn. Anime has a track record of questionable gender animation.

Trivial

Tsukasa indeed looks girly in the anime
But i like him
From what Piccolo had said, you indeed can't judge a character's gender from the looks only

Emi-hime

Now that I think about it, he might've been made to have that kind of girly-look o look either way as he's supposed to have "dual personalities". Just kind of makes sense.

david0925

For anime, i have to say Cygnus impresses me the least.

He's not crazy or crafty enough like Gemini, but isn't at least trusting enough to be with the other FM-ians.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Yeah...but now Goyouda-san barely does anything in Tribe. You only saw him in the beggining of Ep. 1 and a bit of him driving the car. After that he's gone...so no more annoying Satelite Police. :( (For now anyway...)

PrimoPiccolo

I miss Goyoda...

But who knows, if Luna, Gonta and Kizamaro can be featured for an entire ten minutes this week, maybe Goyoda too will soon return!

Trivial

Yeah, that Goyoda, i missed him too
Kizamaro and Gonta also only have a few appearances
They just appear in Epi 1, trying the game in Utagai Area, and a few other
They still don't have any very-important role in Tribe

Yeah, beside that Doshi thing

PrimoPiccolo

Thankfully they get back to RnR roots in Tribe 13 and 14, they even use Utagai's new Star Carrier tech in a practical environment.