Direct Download Link for Mega Man EXE Series

ChocolateEgg

Direct Download Link for Mega Man EXE Series

Hello all,I am new to this forum,I am looking for the all series and full episode of Mega Man EXE with English subtitle direct download link......I just finish watching Mega Man Star Force and now I want to watch the Mega Man EXE series,anyone can post the link here thanks!:D

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
DATS hasn't subbed any of the EXE series. If you want it, go to WPP or someplace else. (And I don't think they have DDL's either. You'll have to go on their IRC channel or their BitTorrent.) We're working on Stream and Beast+ right now.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
This is the Press Room, Zodiac. It doesn't necessarily have to be subbed by DATS to be requested.

ChocolateEgg, I'd recommend you go to EXEHQ's forum. They have DDLs for most of EXE.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
megumi;97741 said:
This is the Press Room, Zodiac. It doesn't necessarily have to be subbed by DATS to be requested.

Whoops! I didn't check the room first.

Well, I did give a reference. Have fun looking at EXEHQ! ^_^

Miaharpy

Gamer and Artist
Remember, not all Rockman exe episodes are subbed... I know all Season 1 and 2 are subbed. My friend couldn't get all subbed episodes of Axess so he had to watch the dubbed episodes and Stream only has 5 episodes subbed. So... that means either 2 things, learn Japanese or watch it without knowing what they fully are saying but still understand whats going on.