Digital World Outfits - What would you wear?

Wanderer_D

Digi-lurker
My usual uniform: Black Jeans, red t-shirt, backwards black cap, CAT boots, my Ankh around my neck... and possibly (especially if it is like Digimon Adventure) a backpack with some survival equipment. I MIGHT take my black leather trench coat with me, but, it gets VERY hot in the summer, and the Digi-world has deserts and sudden weather changes, so I guess I would go more for my ol' black leather jacket.

Dorugoramon1308

i would choose black jeans, a red shirt with some kind of digimon logo on it, and a black jacket over that, and of course black shades or to be more original to the show some goggles.

Puma

Official Guilmon Hugger
Hmm...

I'd wear something like my normal attire...

Beige capris, a red, short sleeved shirt, and my Nike cross-trainers.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Something Goth-Loli style! lol If not that, some flare-legged jeans (really flare-legged), sneakers, a thin brown shirt, and a jean vest, with a bracelet with a charm with my chinese zodiac symbol, love beads, and a mood ring. Yes, I'd have teh whole "hippie" thing going on, since I love that style.

Of course, regarldess of the outfit, I'd definitely have my glasses still.

Dorumon_Tamer

Heheh, how fun...
White overalls, blue t-shirt, and black "Drum Machines Have No Soul" cap on backwards (bangs would stick out of adjuster strap). Ideally biking gloves and my keyblade necklace, too. X3

NuttyCanuck

Jeans and a Darwin Fish/EVOLVE Fish T-shirt, a light fleece jacket, and my light hiking shoes. And my glasses of course.

edit:
T-EvoSptBW.gif

Image of T-shirt.

Ryuuk

Shinigami
I would be like Daisuke. As (I think) "Izzy" called it he looks like a Surfer on Safari.

I would end up in something really wild and crazy looking. Although really awesome.

Tsum

I'd probably just end up in whatever it is I'm wearing whenever I leave.

Just some T-shirt and jeans, I suppose.... >_>

headphone_boy

Kouichi, Digimon Warrior
I'd be wearing a Navy Blue T-Shirt with Jean Shorts. A Digivice strapped onto my waist, same with my D-3. A D-Arc (D-Power) hooked to my belt strap. A D-Scan (D-Tector) also strapped to my waist and a Digivice-IC hanging from the waist of my shorts. My hair would be like Kimura Kouichi (Digimon Frontier) and color: Midnight Blue. I'd have socks and shoes, and a heart pendant around my neck. and Occasionaly I'd be wearing Cosplay Cat Ears and Cat Tail