Digital World Outfits - What would you wear?

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Digital World Outfits - What would you wear?

Like Tsurugi from Digimon Next and the 02 kids 'thoughts' - if you could create your own Digital World outfit what would you wear going there?

I would go for blue jeans, a purple or blue sleeveless top, a black long length coat, pair of white trainers and a pair of shades.

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
This is difficult for me, because my character's attire has changed dramatically over the last seven years.

Originally, Takayu looked like this: (Minus the iC, obviously)
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7200/pictake200014oy.png

Then, Nanami came into my life, and things turned out like this:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/ChainOfTermina/gothesquetakayu.png
and this: Yes, I'm a nutcase for shipping. It's better I do it now, then a bunch of dubfanboys trying to when Data Squad comes out.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/ChainOfTermina/takanana.png

And then, again, the attire changed to something of a combination of the previous two:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/ChainOfTermina/takayuC1.jpg

But I guess if I had to choose, I'd go with the original outfit.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I'd end up with a Gaomon suit.....

Erm, seriously, I think I would wear basicly what I usually do. Black shirt with a red button-up over it, blue jeans or green/brown cargo pants, white sneakers, and maybe some sunglasses to top it off.

I bet my PSP will be in my pocket.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Orange giraffe shirt, and baggy white pants. \o/

Just to make animating me a pain in the ass. \o/

Dylan and Sunmon

dylansunmonzh2.png

Ingrimm

Something Masaru-like, because I used to walk around like this... ^^

But I would also try out a black leather jacket... *g*

Timewitch

A good and comfortable outfit for me would be black jeans, red blouse, black jacket and... my deep-red Converse All-star sneakers, I think. But if it goes with what we would want sub-consciously, I'd probably wear a black and purple cloak, along with a witch hat!

Elecmon

Probably the same thing I wear in all my Digimon RPs. Black tennis shoes, a comfortable pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a black trench coat over all of it.
Something like this:
tek070613c34613aj1.png

gerjomarty

<b>Quality Check</b><br>Resident Gatomon Fanboy
I'd probably try to make it as comfortable as possible if, for instance, any running away from getting destroyed was required. Some relaxed fit jeans with a navy t-shirt with some witty saying, along with some old comfortable trainers.

Though I've always laughed to myself that if we ever were suddenly called to the Digital World (it could happen...) with only two minutes to spare, we'd all probably have the luck to be dressed in pyjamas or something that was the opposite to what we'd hoped to be dressed in.

i wouldn't care what i wear as long as it stays clean on the shows there in
the digital world for a long time with no change of clothes

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
hmm...
A black sleeveless shirt
Brown, baggy shorts (w/ huge pockets on the sides)
A Brown and black longsleeved jacket
Some form of a running shoe
A band around my left arm
hmm...and maybe...
A long, black scarf.

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Blue jeans and a red shirt, probably a hat too. But not a Tommy-esque puffhat. <.<; I'd be original in that I would 't look like a weird anime character.

Togemon

Digital Monster
Umm hmm, blue jeans or shorts.. cant really pick, and a blue T-shirt with some kind of hoodie, maybe brown colored.

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
Well I would want to wear two things...

Firstly would be my cargo shorts, beigh or course with semi-gloss wide black belt. Along with a white T-shirt with one of my many full sleeve shirts I have (Can't really pick a color too many to choose from). With my blue Puma the swede shoes. Maybe with my blue sunglasses.

Second pick would be, maybe my suit, lol that would be original and I would be walking with style. Plus I like dressing in my suit.