Digimon Zero Two Dropped

Discussion in 'News' started by Dash, Feb 28, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Dash

Dash I Ireland Staff Member Supreme Dictator

Digimon Zero Two Dropped

Due to the main translator quitting (again), and our inability to find someone to do a quality translation check of the episodes that we have translated, I am saddened to announce that DATS is dropping Digimon Adventure Zero Two.

If at one point in the future, either of the two positions mentioned above can be fufilled, discussion of picking the series back up is possible. However, at the moment, the chances of that happening are slim to zip.

I'm sorry for anyone that was looking forward to our releases. We were looking forward to them as well.
  2. celestial_sacred

celestial_sacred Active Member

That is so sad! I've been waiting for ages and now...? D= Hope the positions will be filled in soon..
  3. Johnzaloog

Johnzaloog DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!! these were my favourite jobs, will we still be doing the other bit (Odachi dachi project), lol speaking in code is fun.
  4. Popoman

Popoman New Member

I hope that you won't made the same thing with Digimon Tamers...
  5. digiboy123

digiboy123 Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing

It won't as long as I'm paying for it. You wanna help pay for some eps there?

We can't help that ZT is being dropped. The translator quit us, so we HAD no decision. That's that.
  6. Volt

Volt DC Comics Enthusiast Vengeance

No!!!! I <3 this project...It will be missed.
  7. Ryuuk

Ryuuk Shinigami

O_O AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies from sadness*

*wanders off to find another place that might have it maybe if it exists....*