Digimon X: Evolution[8th movie][subs]

Zephry0

Digimon X: Evolution[8th movie][subs]

Yea, I had gotten this movie and watched it before, was excellent. But I lost the CD I burnt it on, and I felt like watching it.

I've only found WPP torrents for it, I was wondering if there was an even better quality video(that's subbed) than WPP's.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
the only one i've seen in the WPP one not seen one with a high quality

celestial_sacred

Hmm.. I think I can help you in this.

Part 1
Part 2

They're not uploaded by me. Original page is here.

I think they're .zip files but if they're .rar files, just search the net to download a program to open them. Plenty available.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I know that YO did the movie... it was like a gig in filesize. Not sure where my copy went though...

Zephry0

Yea, I was looking for the Youma Otaku version, I thought it might be better quality.

I torrented the WPP version and the quality doesnt seem as good as the one I watched years ago, and the subs seem different. So Im wondering if the one I watched before was the Youma Otaku version.

I went to their forum and Splash's name was there, so maybe she worked there. I'm gonna contact her and see if she has a copy of the YO version.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Yeah, I still have it. It was back in our old days... XD

But hmmm o_o; Guess what, give me a couple days and I can encode DVD-version releases-- XviD and softsubbed h264. Just need to re-edit, shift and typeset before that D:

Zephry0

O_________O

ZOMFG!!! THANK YOU!!!

/me builds Splash Shrine

XD

So, is it gonna be a [Dats] release or a [Splash] release XP

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Yeah, RyRo makes it easy for me. 1-woman subs... :x Lol, that ate my day right up. But it made me happy to do it~ xDDDD

So yeah... they're encoding right now.~ Wooping 6 hours for each pass (12 hours each encode), but I'm chomping up home computer resources for the summer, so I'll check them after I wake up tomorrow and release 'em if I don't catch anything major. Will need a little time to prep distro too since they'll be 700mb each. XD

nezucho

<b>Encoder</b><br>Resident Rodent
oh yay the x-evo movie~ i haven't tackled cg since then...i would've liked to encode this one (if i had decent internet) to see if i've improved at all...will watch when i get broadband again