Digimon World Dusk Help

Frozen Twins

Digimon World Dusk Help

Not sure if this is where this should go, and if it isn't I'm sorry. I would encouage for it to be moved.

Here's my delimma. I won the game, or at least the first part and then I beat the series of super mondo guys from all the series. After that I'm stuck, I've been mostly just training my guys, so I've gotten all three of the uber powerful digimon that the NPCS talk about, and I"ve gotten to be a platnium tamer, but I can't find the next story line trigger. If somebody would let me in on it, that would be great.

Ultimate_Wizardmon

Ultimate level
The "super mondo guys from all the series" refer to the Gaia Origin quest I assume... And you've already done all of the tamer quests, then you should begin with the farm quests.

In the dark area (E I think) there's some NPC characters that mention putting digimon of certain species with certain personalities in your farm, heed their advice, then check out the dark office ^_^

Frozen Twins

Alright (But those quests are so specific... you have to have a graceful Floramon... not a prissy one... know a way to make sure you get the right kind of digimon?) Thanks.

Ultimate_Wizardmon

Ultimate level
I don't have a clue...

Maye you can just convert it and then if it isn't the right personality, turn it ack to scan data again? And then repeat?