Digimon: The Chosen Ones

AgentDaimon

Digimon: The Chosen Ones

The name for the Chosen Children/Digidestined in this is 'Chosen Ones'. Chapters 7 and 8 introduce the 'Dark Chosen' plot arc.

Characters
Kou & Impmon
Kou is an optimistic 14-year-old. He's very loyal and courageous.
Impmon is Kou's partner. He is battle-hapy and is curious about how humans live.
Yaamon -- Impmon
Mariko & Floramon
15-year-old Mariko is a tomboy and has a developing crush on Kou.
Floramon is Mariko's partner. She is shy and helps Mariko with what she thinks is best for her.
Pyocomon -- Floramon
Shin & Patamon
Shin, 14 years old, is what you call a know-it-all. He thinks it out before fighting.
Patamon is a hyperactive young Digimon. However, he hates violence, but will fight to defend the Digi-World.
Frimon -- Patamon

"Leon" & Leormon
Leon is the older and more battle-happy of the Dark Chosen.
Leormon is Leon's partner. He is sarcastic and is indifferent to others.
Frimon -- Leormon -- Raiamon
"Lily" & Palmon
Lily is a girly sort, and is more willing to stay on the sidelines. However, she makes up a vital part of the team.
Palmon is Lily's partner. She too prefers not to fight.
Tanemon -- Palmon -- Togemon

Apollomon's Side
Apollomon
The leader of the Human-type Digimon. He is a violent Ultimate level who uses others as his pawns.
Kotemon
A vicious warrior who fights for honor. He is called 'a born warrior'.
Kotemon -- Dinohumon
Bearmon
Kotemon's ally, a friendly Digimon. He objects to violence of any sort
Bearmon -- Grizzmon

Dianamon's Side
Dianamon
The leader of the Beast type Digimon. She is strategic and the less violent of the two (Apollomon and Dianamon).

Chapter List
Completed arcs
Chapters 1-6
(Chosen Ones arc. Arc complete.)
A team is fomed. But will Kotemon or the Dark Chosen break it?
Chapters 7-13
(Dark Chosen arc. 0/7 Chapters complete.)
The Dark Chosen Ones try to put the good guys out of action, while Apollomon sends Bearmon and Kotemon to get rid of both Dark Chosen and the good guys.
Chapters 13-14
(Dark Digivolution arc.)
Chapters 14-20
(Perfect Digivolution arc.)
Chapters 20-25
(The Odds Against arc.)

Chapter 1: The Adventure in the Digi-World!
Posting Status: Posted
Summary
Kou is transported to a strange world where he meets Yaamon! Yaamon tells him about the danger of Sabirdramon, who reigns over the region. Kou and his new friend battle the dark avian Digimon to try and save the region.
Outcome: Sabirdramon is defeated by Impmon
Chapter 2: Another Human?!
Summary
Mariko meets Pyocomon, and the two battle the vain Birdbrain Brothers, Akatorimon and Cockatrimon. With the help of Kou and the newly digivolved Impmon, Pyocomon digivolves into Floramon.
Outcome: Floramon and Impmon defeat Akatorimon and Cockatrimon.
Chapter 3: The Third Chosen One
Summary
Shin and the hyperactive Frimon battle Devidramon. Meanwhile, Mariko, Floramon, Kou, and Impmon also plan a strategy to defeat Devidramon. Patamon evolves from Frimon...will Shin help the four?
Outcome: Devidramon is defeated by Patamon, Impmon and Floramon. The six go looking for the other chosen ones.
Chapter 4: Fuugamon Attacks
Summary: While the new team hangs around a village trying to find a way to go home, the evil Fuugamon attacks. It's a 'mon-eat-'mon world out there..
Outcome: Kotemon destroys Fuugamon and sends the trio back to the RW.
Chapter 5: Defence is the Best Offence
The team is finally back in the Real World. But what's going on? Snimon has appeared in the Real World, and he has the same goal - to destroy Kou, Shin, and Mariko!
Outcome: Kotemon digivolves to Dinohumon and destroys Snimon.
Chapter 6: The Dark Warriors
Two mysterious hooded kids with Digimon partners that can digivolve to Adult level appear...and they aren't good guys. It's time for the good guys to progress!
Chapter 7: Growing to Adult Level
Posting Status: In the Works
Leormon is the partner of the first mysterious kid, who calls himself 'Leon'. When Mariko and Pyocomon encounters Leormon, who evolves to Raiamon, Pyocomon manages to digivolve into Floramon, and then into her Adult level!
Chapter 8: Shin's Showdown
Posting Status: n/a
Shin faces the second Dark Chosen, a girl who calls herself 'Lily', and her partner Palmon who evolves into Togemon. With Shin's help, Frimon digivolves into Patamon, then takes flight as his Adult level!
Chapter 9: Double Trouble (1) Chosen vs Chosen
It's a three on two, with the Dark Chosen having the upper hand. That is, until Impmon digivolves. And then, they are sent to the Digi-World by Dinohumon.
Chapter 10: Double Trouble (2) Stampede
Trouble brews when a gang of dinosaur Digimon (Stegomon, Tyranomon, Allomon, Ankylomon) stampede in the Pixel Valley Gorge.

AgentDaimon

Note: I have a picture inserted in underlined places.
Chapter 1: The Adventure in the Digi-World!
Kou woke up. He rembered that a burst of light shone and he had blacked out.
"Whoa..what is this place?" he wondered aloud.
"You are in the Digi-World! And this is the Otorogi Region!" a small voice piped up. It came from a small oval-shaped creature with a purple top and small ears.
He jumped backwards. "Wha...!? What are you!" The creature squeaked, "I'm Yaamon and I'm your partner! And you're Shogoro Kou, right?"
Kou wondered how Yaamon knew so much about him. Then he remembered it said it was his partner. Maybe it had been told about him.
"How do you know I'm your partner?" he asked. Yaamon said, "Because you have a D-X Digivice, and if you press the blue button, you'll see me!"
He found a small violet-and-grey oval with three buttons, a blue one, a red one, and a green one. He pressed the blue one. A hologram of Yaamon shot up. The Digivice spoke in a male voice.
"Yaamon. Stats: Baby II level Lesser Digimon. A young Digimon who loves to play pranks. Technique: Rolling Black, it tackles the opponent with it's full force."
"Digimon?" Kou wondered. Again the Digivice spoke. "A Digimon is a creature created through human belief and electronic data. It is created by a base program. Digimon are classified into Baby, Baby II, Child, Adult, Perfect, and Ultimate evolution stages, Data, Vaccine and Virus attributes, and a type. Every Digimon's name ends in 'mon', as in MONster. They have techniques to help them."
"See?" Yaamon said. "Your DX Digivice can analyze the data of a Digimon then, using that data, give information about the Digimon. And not only Digimon."
Suddenly, their talk was interrupted by a screech, then a huge shadow fell over them.
"RUN! That's the Dark Bird General Sabirdramon!" Yaamon yelled. "Rolling Black!" He hopped off a rock and tackled Sabirdramon. Kou couldn't see Sabirdramon; the reason was the sun had set the minute the shadow appeared.
Yaamon hopped into his hand. "Run!"
**********​
Kou panted. They had run for about half an hour. Sabirdramon stopped pursuing them for after a few minutes, but Yaamon said that with his technique Mach Shadow, he could reappear in any place within twenty-five feet of him.
"So, what is a Sabirdramon?" Kou asked. Yaamon replied exhaustedly, "Digital Analyzer...blue button." Kou once again pressed the blue button and said, "Sabirdramon." A black-feathered fearsome looking bird appeared.
"Sabirdramon. Stats: Adult level Giant Bird Digimon. He is called "Death on Wings" because of his quick wings. Techniques: Black Saber, Mach Shadow, Night Roar."
"He controls the whole Otorogi region, but like the other rulers on this continent, he's evil." Yaamon said. "He wants the Digivice, but if we give it to him, he'll kill us, and if we don't, he'll still kill us."
In a few hours, it was dawn. Kou awakened. Yaamon had gathered some fruits. "Here, these are berries and breakfast. There's nothing better available unless we get it from the Otorogi Digimon, and they're too scared to help the outsiders because of Sabirdramon."
They set out soon to fight Sabirdramon, as Kou thought that was the best way to save the Digital World, as the Digivice told him that was the only way to get back to his home.
**********​
They met Sabirdramon after some time. It was afternoon when they located him. "Haha, so you want to die? Let's see if you can defeat me!" Sabirdramon screeched. "BLACK SABER!" He spit out a huge black fire-sword from his beak. It narrowly missed Yaamon, who retaliated with his Rolling Black.
"Fool! Mach.." Sabirdramon disappeared, and once again appeared above Yaamon, striking him with his beak and calling, "..Shadow!"
Kou yelled, "NO!!"
And he pressed the green button on the DX Digivice. "Digivolution!" Yaamon yelled. The Digivice said, "Digivolution Sequence Initiate. Digicore reconstruction completed."
Yaamon glowed purple. "Yaamon digivolve to..." He changed into a purple-and-white Digimon with a scarf and a smiley face on his chest. "IMPMON!!"
"Impmon. Stats: Child level Small Demon Digimon. This trickster can pack a punch! Techniques: Night of Fire, Dash Night of Fire, Air Night of Fire, Summon."
Impmon grinned. "Time to take you down! Night of..FIRE!" He threw a few fireballs at Sabirdramon, who was so stunned by the Digivolution that he couldn't move. "OW!" the bird yelled. "Dash Night of Fire!" Impmon jumped and his leg burst into flame as he kicked Sabirdramon.
"Air Night of Fire!" Impmon threw the fireballs into the air and they now slammed into the paralyzed Sabirdramon.
"I've had enough!" the avian snapped. "NIGHT ROAR!!!" He let loose a loud screech. Kou covered his ears but Impmon was impervious to it and yelled, "SUMMON!"
Two Impmons exploded into being, one with a fireball in his hand and the other with a sphere of ice. The Impmon in the center had both the fireball and the ice ball in his hands. The trio threw the balls at Sabirdramon who screamed. He exploded, along with the Impmon on the right and left, leaving the centre Impmon, Kou's partner, alone with Kou.
"Kou, press the red button and say, 'Data capture!'" Impmon instructed, grinning. Kou did as he said.
"Data Capture!" Sabirdramon's silhouette appeared briefly on the Digivice screen and then vanished.
"So, Yaamon -" Kou started, but Impmon cut in. "It's Impmon. I digivolved. In a time of great need, a Digimon's Digicore will reconstruct and become stronger, and the Digimon changes. That's what Digivolution is. After the first time, a Digimon can digivolve any time, or devolve, which means they go down a level, at will. But Child levels like me are called 'singulars', which mean most Digimon prefer to stay in their Child level. If I wanted, though, I could devolve to Yaamon and then go back to Impmon."
Kou couldn't really follow, but he got the idea. "You become stronger? Well, once you devolve, do you still have power of Impmon?" "No." Impmon replied. "Well, let's break the good news to the Otorogi people!"
XXX The End XXX
Continued in Chapter II.

AgentDaimon

Chapter 2: Another Human?!
Mariko dreamed that she was in a grassy plain with a cute little pink doll beside her..until she woke up.
"AAAH! You're real!" she screamed. She realised that the doll, once looked at closely, was a pink flowerlike creature with friendly green eyes and blue leaves on it's 'head'.
The leaves waved and the flower-thing smiled. "I'm so glad you're awake Mariko. I thought for sure they would find you before you awakened. My name is Pyocomon." Mariko wondered what it meant. "Pyocomon, who would find us?"
Suddenly, an oval object floated up, displaying Pyocomon in a hologram. It spoke in a cool, female voice.
"Pyocomon. Stats: Baby II level Bulb Digimon. This friendly plant Digimon is found mainly in grassy areas. Technique: Awa Attack, it releases a bubble of energy."
"Grab your DX Digivice and bag and let's go!" Pyocomon replied. She took her bag and the oval-shaped object called a DX Digivice.
Then the huge birds dropped down. They were exactly the same...almost. One of them had a black crest, and orange-tipped tail feathers. =http://wikimon.net/images/d/df/Akatorimon.jpgThe other had red claws, red crest, and red-tipped tail feathers.
"Cockatrimon. Stats: Adult level Giant Bird Digimon. A fierce but unintelligent Digimon who bullies others. Techniques: Beak Slide, Feather Cutter.
Akatorimon. Stats: Adult level Giant Bird Digimon. It is a variation of Cockatrimon, thought to be less dimwitted and stronger. Techniques: Akatori Attack, Akatori Kick."

The one with the red color scheme squawked. "My little brother Cockatrimon may be stupid, but I'm not! Akatori Kick!" Cockatrimon screeched, "Beak Slide!"
Akatorimon tried to kick Mariko, while his brother unsuccesfully tried to peck Pyocomon.
"What a pair of jerks." Mariko said.
A boy ran out. "Impmon! I found the source, it's Akatorimon and Cockatrimon, and a girl and a Pyocomon!"
Kou slid into the sand, panting and gasping for breath. Impmon appeared. "So you're the ones who caused the signal on the Digivice and raided the Sanchi Region 'mons! Dash Night of Fire!"
Impmon released a fireball from his hand. It crashed into a sandy patch, causing a miniauture eight-foot high sand tornado.
"C'mon!" yelled Kou, and, grabbing Mariko's hand and Pyocomon, ran off. Impmon followed behind.
**********​
"So that's the idea." Kou said. For the last half-an-hour, he had been telling Mariko about Digimon and whatnot. "Anyway, I arrived on the eighteenth of January, and I've been here a week now."
Mariko gasped. "That's impossible, today's the nineteenth!" "WHAT?!" Kou shouted. Impmon said, "The Digital World revolves faster than your world and rotates slower. So two days is one of our weeks, and one of our years is thirty-seven months."
After a few hours, they all agreed to fight the Birdbrain Brothers, as Impmon named the two idiotic Digimon.
**********​
"Squuawk! Feather Cutter!"
"Akatori Attack! Krrr!"
"Air Night of Fire!"
"Awa Attack!"
Impmon's soaring fireballs hit the metal feather Cockatrimon sent, while the charging Akatorimon tripped over a bubble sent by Pyocomon.
Suddenly, Kou had an idea. "Press the green button on your Digivice!" he yelled to Mariko. She punched it, but it didn't work.
And then...
"PETRA FIRE!"
For some reason, the Akatori Attack and Feather Cutter combined, creating a green blast. Mariko slammed the green button once more.
"Digivolution!" Pyocomon shouted. The Digivice replied, "Digivolution Sequence Initiate. Digicore reconstruction completed."
"Pyocomon digivolve to...FLORAMON!"
She changed it a lizard-flower Digimon with a red helmet. Floramon smiled.
"Floramon. Stats: Child level Plant Digimon. The evolution of Pyocomon, it is a rare Digimon, usually found in large colonies. Techniques: Allergy Shower, Sweet Scent."
"Allergy Shower!" she called, and it's eyes glowed, releasing a pink dust. Akatorimon tripped backwards, and dropped off a rock, into the lake, crashing into some unseen object.
"Data Capture! Sweet Scent!" After absorbing Akatorimon's data, Floramon released a stream of fragrant pink fire. Cockatrimon tried to resist, but the fire swirled around him and he squawked, then self-destructed.
"Yess! Data Capture!" Floramon cheered, as Kou and Mariko smiled and Impmon congratulated the flower Digimon.
XXX The End XXX
Continued in Chapter III

AgentDaimon

Chapter 3: The Third Chosen One
Shin scratched his head. He had been wondering whether he was dreaming. But when he saw the cute little frilly thing with a tail, he was sure he wasn't dreaming. "Er, what are you and where am I? Oh man, I don't suppose you can talk," he wondered aloud. To his surprise, the frilly thing replied to him.
"I'm a Frimon and my name's Frimon so you can call me Frimon and I know you're Shin and you're in the Digital World we call it Digi-World for short." It said all this in a single breath. "And see you have a DX Digivice so you're one of the five Chosen Ones." Frimon raced along.
Shin looked at the object in his hand. A hologram of Frimon appeared. The Digivice spoke in a quiet male voice: "Frimon. Stats: Baby II level Lesser Digimon. A super-active Digimon who is always looking for playmates. Technique: Shippo Binta, he slaps his enemy with his tail."
Frimon continued, but slowly this time, "Furi, I smell a Digimon, fufuri." It's eyes widened, "Two Digimon, furifurii fuu! And two humans who smell like you, furi, Shin! And a bad Digimon, furifuri fuufuri fuuri!" It bounced onto Shin's head. "Bad karma, furi! The first two Digimon good furi but third one really bad furifuri fuurii!
"It's the Dark Dragon General Devidramon furiii fufuuri!" Frimon cried. A dark bird-like dragon Digimon hovered down to them. It had blood-red claws and black eyes. It's tattered and cut wings sliced through the air.
"Devidramon. Stats: Adult level Evil Dragon Digimon. His dark wings silently destroy the air. Techniques: Red Eye, Demonic Gale."
"Red Eye!!" Devidramon's black eyes glowed and fire shot out of them. Frimon bounced up and down, and yelled, "Shippo Binta!", using his tail as a sword, hacking through the fire. It seemed to be even more useful than a sword.
Suddenly -
"Dash Night of Fire! I told you it was another human and his or her partner!" Impmon raced up, kicking Devidramon with a fire-engulfed leg. Devidramon swatted him away like a rag doll.
"Allergy Shower! So what if you were right?" Floramon retorted, her pink dust from her hands already doing the work. Devidramon backed away, then roared, "Demonic GALE!!" He let loose a blast of fire.
"ENOUGH!" Frimon bellowed. "Digivolution!" Shin's DX Digivice said, "Digivolution Sequence Initiate. Digicore reconstruction complete." "FRIMON DIGIVOLVE TO....Patamon!" Frimon glowed and changed into a orange hamster-like Digimon with flapping wings for ears.
"Patamon. Stats: Child Level Mammal Digimon. This playful Digimon can run faster than it can fly. Techniques: Air Shot, Aerial Air Shot."
"Air Shot!" Patamon shouted, inflating with air, then releasing a Patamon-sized bullet of wind. Devidramon roared as the bullet hit his weak spot - his eye.
"Aim for his eyes! Summon!" Impmon called, as he multiplied. "Right! Sweet Scent!" Floramon released a burst of pink fire.
The two attacks combined into red-and-white tornado which slammed into Devidramon, paralyzing him.
"Now! Dash Night of.."
"Allergy.."
"Aerial..."
"FIRE!" "SHOWER!" "AIR SHOT!" The three attacks hit Devidramon at the same time. His armor exploded, revealing a grey skinned dog-like creature. His wings stayed the same like his tail.
"Garr...!" Devidramon growled, exploding. Patamon shouted, "Data Capture!" A new foe had been defeated.
***********​
At a ruined village (destroyed by Devidramon previously), the four exchanged their stories with Shin.
"Frimon mentioned something about there being five chosen ones. And only three pairs are here. So...where are the other two?" Shin asked. "GUYS!" Mariko startled them. "Look!"
Her Digivice had released a holographic map, a function used by Impmon to find Mariko and Pyocomon, and displayed some dots. A dark violet dot was Impmon and Kou, an orange one was Shin and a magenta one was Mariko. But two more dots were there - a deep goldenrod-colored one and a dark reddish-green one.
The new team was almost complete.

Author's Note
I used the Digimon's colors to represent the holograms. I had some trouble finding a suitable color for the second unknown chosen one, but I finally used reddish-green. I also decided to cut out the 'The End' part.

AgentDaimon

Chapter 4: Fuugamon Attacks will be released around 20th to 24th. By the by, you should read Wira Digital by by my friend AlforceZero. It's partly what inspired this story.
All the three chapters were previously up on Digital Dive Forums.
SPOILER
FANDAI has released a spoiler on it's ongoing series, DIGIMON: THE CHOSEN ONES.
During the fourth 'Adventure', or episode, of DIGIMON, another character will appear. This character will remain neutral. In the second arc, DARK CHOSEN, the character will digivolve. This character will remain throughout the first four arcs. After that is only known to the makers of DIGIMON.

AgentDaimon

Previously on "Chosen Ones": The team encountered Shin and Frimon and fouht against Devidramon! With Frimon's evolution to Patamon, the three became a team!
Chapter 4: Fuugamon Attacks
"Now we're in the Hayabushi Village in Otoryaki Sub-region of Otorogi!" Patamon declared, flying above Shin's head. After the defeat of Devidramon, the team had taken the service of Blimpmon and flown without incident to the Sub-region Otoryaki.
Blimpmon informed them in his manner of speaking, pronouncing every 'm' as a 'b', "A Fuugabon has been stambeding around in in Hayabushi. He's very dangerous so be careful! Bye!" He inflated, then shot off.
"What's a Foggymon?" asked Kou. Shin checked his Digivice. "It's Fuugamon, not Foggymon, and it's an Adult level Ogre Digimon. It's supposed to be a subspecies of Ogremon and it's attacks are Evil Hurricane and Heavy Swing."
A brown goblin-like creature appeared in the hologram. "See? Imagine a green Fuugamon, and that's Ogremon. A blue Fuugamon would be Hyougamon. They're called 'Devils of Nature' because Ogremon stands for Earth, Fuugamon for Wind and Hyougamon for Ice and Water."
A little later, the team encountered a large building which looked like a Real World building. A sign pointing to it said 'Shamamon's Motel'. The trio went in.
In the jungle near the motel, a shadowy figure appeared. "Hmmm. The Chosen Ones. But why did they go in? I wonder..." it mused.
"Kotemon. Stats: Child level Reptile Digimon. This mysterious Digimon has the ability 'faster than speed', when it dissolves into wind. Techniques: Fire Men and Thunder Kote."
Kotemon stepped out of the shadows. He was a small reptilian Digimon with a sword sheath on his shoulder. In a few seconds, he disappeared.
**********​
Meanwhile in the motel, three creatures with clubs were sitting down. The Digimon in the middle was a dark green creature with a yellow Mohawk. He walked up. "Welcome! I'm Shamamon. These are my business partners Snow Goblimon and Goblimon!"
Snow Goblimon was Shamamon with blue skin and a horned hat. Goblimon was green-skinned with a red Mohawk.
The three Digimon shook hands. Suddenly.."GOBLIMON!" "SNOW GOBLIMON!" "SHAMAMON!" "Jogress Digivolve to...FUUGAMON!"
They exploded into data spheres, revolving around each other, then fused into a single data silhouette. Color appeared, revealing the huge brown ogre.
"EVIL HURRICANE!" Fuugamon rotated his club, creating a whirlwind and hurling it at the trio.
"Aerial Air Shot!" Patamon released his attack at Fuugamon's club; the whirlwind grew bigger. "Summon!" Even the four orbs couldn't stop the attack. "Allergy Shower!" Floramon's attack didn't make Fuugamon slide down, instead it hit his tiger-skin wristband and ricocheted onto the chair.
"FIRE MEN!"
Kotemon appeared in front of club and with it's sword in flames, he cut Fuugamon's club in half. "THUNDER KOTE!" His hands released sparks and he hurled a ball of thunder at Fuugamon, who exploded into data.
"The only reason I spare you," he said in his creepy rasp, speaking to the team with his back to them, "is that you are the Chosen Ones. But be given a warning..if the darkness finds you, you are dead. And I do not like humans.." He spun around and touched his sword to Mariko's chest. Her scream faded away as she disappeared, then touched Patamon, Impmon, Floramon, Shin and Kou with the sword.
Data swirled around them and they dissolved in it.
"Wh..wha.." Shin was speechless. Kou simply stared. Mariko was gaping. Each of them were aware that Frimon, Pyocomon, and Yaamon were in their hands, and that they were standing at the very road they each had crossed before blacking out and waking up in the Digital World.

Author's Note
Kotemon is the special character added in the spoiler from yesterday. His 'faster than speed' ability is my creation. Until Chapter 11 or 12, they will remain in the Real World.

AgentDaimon

Previously on "Chosen Ones":Snimon attacked Tokyo, trying to destroy the mall. The team showed up to fight him, however, their Digimon partners were in Baby II level. Suddenly, Dinohumon appeared and used his various blades to destroy Snimon! Keep reading for what comes next..
Chapter 6: The Dark Warriors
[CONTINUED FROM THE END OF CHAPTER 5]
Kou stared. "No way.." he said finally. "Remember all our previous enemies were in Adult level? Somehow, Kotemon reached Adult level."
The 14-year-old was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't notice the low growling. But Mariko did. It was coming from right behind Kou.
"KOU!" she screamed, pushing him out of the way as a huge lion jumped over him. Kou fell down dazed. Something snapped, though, and he awakened. "Thanks," he said to Mariko. "I owe you one." His eyes widened as he pulled her down, just in time to avoid a thorny arm with a red boxing glove on it.
The mysterious boxer slid away, joining the lion. It was a seven-foot-tall cactus in boxing gloves, with two holes for eyes and a larger hole for a mouth. The lion was admittedly slightly more impressive. It had two tails with a fire design, it's mane was spiky at the bottom and it had a feather hanging from it's ear.
"Raiamon. Stats: Adult level Holy Beast Digimon. A fierce lion Digimon, who was once found in plenty, but is now almost extinct. Techniques: Critical Strike, it releases electric energy at the foe.
"Togemon. Stats: Adult level Plant Digimon. This boxing cactus is fierce and packs a real punch. Techniques: Prickly Bang Bang, it releases thorns at his enemy."

"Hah." Raiamon snorted. "I'm stronger than that. Critical Strike!" A ball of electricity collected on his paws, and slashed at Kou and Yaamon, who fell backwards.
Togemon grinned, his mouth-hole twisting. "Prickly Bang Bang!" He spun around and around, releasing a shower of thorns at Shin and Frimon.
"THUNDER OF KING!!" Raiamon roared. A ball of electricity formed in his mouth, and shot towards Mariko. "COCONUT PUNCH!!" Togemon grew darker, then charged up his boxing glove, then rapidly tried to punch Pyocomon.
"Enough, Raiamon."
This was spoken by a tall boy, around five-and-a-half feet. He wore a dark goldenrod jacket over a glossy brown shirt. He was dressed in black pants with a golden number '4' on the outward side. In a single, swift, movement, he mounted the great lion.
"You too, Togemon."
It was a girl this time, in a green shirt and over that, a red jacket and black pants with the green number '5'. She walked over to Togemon, who protested, "Hey, Lily, we were jus' tryin' ta have some fun."
"Our job is too destroy them, Togemon," Raiamon scoffed, "and you say you are trying to have fun." The boy spoke coldly, next. "Chosen Ones...meet your greatest enemies.
Silence was in the air. The boy had a commanding tone, which demanded instant and perfect attention, while the girl's was soft, but with a hard tone in it. Both of them sounded hard.
"With light, there is always shadow. With good, there is always evil. With humans, there are always beasts.
"We are the shadow, the evil. We are the Dark Chosen Ones."
Without another word, Raiamon turned around and leaped into air, disappearing in the infamous swirls of data. The boy stared at Kou before he raised his Digivice and disappeared. Togemon and Lily too disappeared into the data.
Mariko stared. "Was it just me, or do they have a flair for dramatic stuff?"
Author's Note
This one was plain hard to write. I had to rewrite it three times, because my power kept on going out. So now I'm finished (finally!). I hope you like it.

AgentDaimon

Previously on "Chosen Ones": Two evil Chosen Ones attacked the team with their Adult level Partners, Raiamon and Togemon. With the bad guys winning, the god guys need to reach Adult level too! Keep reading for more details.
Chapter 7: Growing to Adult Level
Mariko went back to the park with Pyocomon. She had been wondering about this 'Adult level'. She decided to check it out.
"The Child evolution stage is the third stage reached by a Digimon. The first two stages, Baby and Baby II, are less powerful. Contrary to this, if a Digimon in Child level reaches Adult, the Child level Digimon's power increases. With more experience, Child level Digimon become stronger. When an Adult level Digimon digivolves to the next stage, Perfect level, the Adult will too slowly rise to the power of a Perfect and the Child, to the power of an Adult."
The information was quite clear. Mariko noticed a rustling in the bushes. It grew louder, until the boy from the Dark Chosen appeared.
"Hello...Mariko." he said, in that domineering, emotion-lacking tone. "We've met, but never properly been introduced. I am called," here he smiled evilly, "Leon. And this is Leormon. I think you both have met too."
A majestic gold-furred creature, which was not a cat, dog, or lion, but looked like all of them, appeared. He had a gold ring round his neck, with an emerald hanging from it.
"Leormon. Stats: Child level Holy Beast Digimon. A territorial Digimon who has great fighting knowledge. Techniques: Leo Claw, Critical Bite."
"Raiamon!" Mariko recognized the resemblence. Both were Holy Beast Digimon, and both had attacks which said "Critical".
Leon laughed. "Heh. Now you see? While your Digimon revert to their Baby II level, our Digimon can switch levels at any instant." He pulled out a black and gold DX Digivice and pressed the green button. The port on top released a stream of data towards Leormon.
"Digivolution!" "DX Digivolution Initiate." "Leormon digivolve to..Raiamon!"
Pyocomon hopped out of Mariko's bag. "I'll protect you, Mariko!" "CRITICAL STRIKE!" The electrically charged paw hit Pyocomon, but she stood, trying to gather more power. "Awa Attack!" Raiamon didn't even flinch.
"Thunder of King!" The electric blast hit Mariko's Digivice as she tried to cover Pyocomon. The Digivice glowed. "DX Digivolution Initiate."
"Pyocomon digivolve to...Floramon!" Floramon stood up. "Time to finish this! Allergy Shower!" She spread the pink dust. Raiamon's tails fell on the griound and he slipped. "No! It shouldn't be affecting you! Data Load!" the boy cried, pressing the port down with his open palm, then releasing it. He held it face up. The port released a stream of data once more. Raiamon grew bigger. He roared.
Mariko had an idea. She punched the green button. It didn't work, but she punched the port on top, and the green button at the same time.
"It won't work. You don't have the data to perform Data Upload process." the boy sneered. He held up his hand in front of him, palm facing him. Data surrounded his hand. Mariko hadan idea.
"Floramon, attack him!" she shouted. Floramon said, "Sweet Scent!" The pink fire swirled around him, the data flew up, and Mariko hit the port. The data flew to it. "Data Load! Digivolution!" she yelled.
The data flew around Floramon. "Floramon digivolve to...Sunflowmon!"
A lizard-like sunflower Digimon replaced Floramon. She smiled calmly.
"Sunflowmon. Stats: Adult level Plant Digimon. This Digimon is always with a smile! Techniques: Sunshine Bazooka, Smiley Slap."
"Smiley Slap!" Sunflowmon said. Her hands powered and she punched Raiamon continously, never backing down. She punched him with one hand engulfed in pink fire.
Mariko cheered. "Go, Sunflowmon, go!" The boy watched. "NOO! NOO! She digivolved!" he screamed in rage.
Sunflowmon smiled sereney. "Sunshine Bazooooka!" She created a huge ball of fire, throwing it at Raiamon. He roared, falling back and devolving into Leormon.
"Damn! Damn you!" Leormon growled. The boy sneered, "I'l get you!" He displayed his Digivice out, disappearing with Leormon.
Author's Note
I thought that Sunflowmon would do good for Floramon's Adult stage. Leormon did have only two lines in this, but I promise you, he'll take on a more important role later.