Digimon Tamer - Millenniumons Menace Chapter 01

Ryo

Chapter 01

Digimon Tamer - Millenniumons Menace ch1 [4B447B32].zip
File Size: 4.71MB
Release Date: June 6, 2008

Credits
Lineart & Coloring by [surl=http://forums.dats.us/member.php?u=283]Seraphimon-T.K.[/surl]
Script provided by To Bring Back Yesterday

Downloads
Available on DATS|Ikuto-kun (packlist)
Available on [aRM]Subaru (packlist)
Available on MegaUpload
Available on SendSpace
Available on MediaFire
Available on Rapidshare
Available via direct download

Comments
What can be said? This is the first chapter in a fan manga created by Seraphimon-T.K. playing out the events in the Digimon Anode Tamer game.

The art is wonderful, the coloring is just as much so... it's a great 11 page read. :)

Wanna discuss?
Then please use the [surl=http://forums.dats.us/forumdisplay.php?f=158]dedicated subforum[/surl] for that!

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Stelar;57576 said:

Spam.

Anyways, I don't know too much about Digimon, but at least this manga was good. I'm hoping to see the next few chapters... but I seriously don't know much about Digimon.

Anyway, didn't the Digivice design change over the years?

Seraphimon-T.K.

<b>Scan Editor</b><br>~Holy Warrior~
Thanks everyone for the replies. Expect the next chapter around next month:D

tricky77puzzle;57596 said:
Spam.

Anyways, I don't know too much about Digimon, but at least this manga was good. I'm hoping to see the next few chapters... but I seriously don't know much about Digimon.

Anyway, didn't the Digivice design change over the years?

The digivice is the same because the timeline that this story takes place is around Digimon Adventure...

PS:thanks for the "special release" treatment and for the subforum too:rolleyes:

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Seraphimon-T.K.;57613 said:
The digivice is the same because the timeline that this story takes place is around Digimon Adventure...

Ah. :D

I don't know the various timelimes of Digimon. I used to watch it when I was a smaller kid, but never paid attention to the original run.

RollEXE

OMG DOUJIN???!!!!??!

I Am so gonna go download this. >_>

I look forward to see how it turns out! :)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
It was worth the wait Seraphi ^^
(happy that i suggested you wait for a realease) ;)

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Very good job, Seraphi. *Can't wait for ZeedMillenniummon :)* I wish, You have in plans create doujin with all Wonder Swan games?

Seraphimon-T.K.

<b>Scan Editor</b><br>~Holy Warrior~
Thanks again everyone :3

Nemomon said:
Very good job, Seraphi. *Can't wait for ZeedMillenniummon * I wish, You have in plans create doujin with all Wonder Swan games?

I have plans to do the Tag Tamers game when i finish this. :p I dont know for the other 2 games yet :D

Culumon

Is there any way someone could upload it to photobucket or something? Culumon isn't allowed to download stuff on her parents computer anymore. D:

It would be greatly appreciated. Culu~ :3

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Sometime this week, I'd like to set up a little mini site for it, that'll have an online viewer.

Culumon

Boy 412;58004 said:
Sometime this week, I'd like to set up a little mini site for it, that'll have an online viewer.

Oh my gosh! Thank you! *flies around you* Culu~ Culu~ X3