Digimon Story Wishes...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Digimon Story Wishes...

So here I am, playing Moonlight, longing for another digimon story game to be made. I have to say, that to me I found this series of games a lot more fun than pokemon. But alas, the previous DS game, Championship, did not fulfill my needs...

So rather than whine about the lack of having a Digimon Story 3, I'm here to bug and peste--er... I mean... As everyone what'd they'd like the next game to be, yes that's it!

Me? Personally, I wish that the 3-panel enemies that you fight would also have single-panel versions, rather than just being unobtainable. I also wish they'd fix jogress evolution by allowing people to reverse it without painstakingly training up and jogressing again. This could easily be done in my opinion, just a simple matter of standard degenerating back to a previous level. You'd get the two digimon that were fused back, but they'd be weaker, as if they'd been degenerated. Or, in lieu of that, add a stage after Ultimate/Mega, perhaps called "Form" or "Mode" level, which would get rid of a lot of jogress needs. Another good idea is to not isolate them! I mean, I don't really like having to jogress to get the digimon I want, only to hit stagnation when I hit their max level. I like what they did in Sunburst/Moonlight with Lucemon and Demon, allowing me to go back and forth as max level is reached.

Another thing I think might be nice, though, is that if you make different versions, like with Sunburst/Moonlight, don't make the main characters pallete swaps of each other... It's not a major thing, but it always bugged me...

Cael

<b><font color="#4e7d40">Head Scanlator</font><br>
God please no forms after Mega/Ultimate :/

I wish they would just copy the Pokemon games :/
Except no trainer/tamer/humans & no gym leaders. No random battles. They should use the quiz thing they had in Digimon World, which will choose your Digimon for you. You start in Primary Village. Then you travel the Digital World. You will only be one digimon throughout the whole game, no catching plz. Digimon wondering around appear on screen like in Digimon World except unless it has something to do with the movement of the storyline you don't have to fight them at all unless you want to. The training gyms were always fun in DW3. DW's gyms sucked :/

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Well, it depends on how they do forms. I hated having to use Jogress digivolution to attain them.

And... are you mad? One of the most annoying things I've come across is people calling it a pokemon knockoff! If you actually turn it into a pokemon clone... hell, I don't think I'd even play it... If I wanted to play pokemon, I'd play the ACTUAL pokemon games.

Galaxy Limit B

Ghostmemba
No more regressing back to lower levels to get to level 99. It's essentially grinding and takes forever. I eventually just gave up the first Digimon Story and said "fuck it" to fighting the Demon Lords after the main story because of it.

That's really it, I guess. I've got no qualms with story, character design, new Digimon, etc.