Digimon Savers Movie

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
She is a Digimon I say. That Human-looking kind. Like in the Drama CDs.

Hagaren Gao;14511 said:
That never stopped all the In-Training Digimon when they battled Kuwagamon in the first ep of Adventure. heck, they may as well not had an attack. THEY HAD BUBBLES. Scary bubbles.

They had confidence.

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
I didn't like the movie. It was too dark, didn't involve the characters at all (save for Masaru). It just jumped right into the movie.

Frozen Twins

Just watch the begining fight, and it seems like the best thing since X Evolution

Betamon X: Glory to the name.
Gomamon: Amen.

Eh.... umm... Right...

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Yuki2 said:
I didn't like the movie. It was too dark, didn't involve the characters at all (save for Masaru).
Funny, I loved it for that very reason. Gave the Digimon a chance to shine themselves, rather than through their human partners.

Then again, I was a big fan of Pokemon episodes like the one where Pikachu and the gang got separated from their trainers. Guess I just like monsters getting a chance to work on their own.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
PrimoPiccolo;14744 said:
Funny, I loved it for that very reason. Gave the Digimon a chance to shine themselves, rather than through their human partners.

Seconded. The Digimon never get enough focus, and here they are on their own little adventure. And then Masaru has to go and ruin it all...

Sausage nunchucks = Win.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Not enough Digimon Focus is mainly an Adventure Problem. Tamers and Savers were best in that regard. But a bit more Digimon Focus , alongside a bit more focus on the female Characters, is never wrong.