Digimon Savers DVD RAWs

Agunimon

Digimon Savers DVD RAWs

Hi, I have found subbed Savers DVD-rips from Ryuu-Rogue but I search the RAWs from the Epsiodes + Tokuten Eizou from DVD 17, but I don't find them, so I hope someone here can help me

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Those raws came from a Ryuu-Rogue staff member herself, who spent money (ahem) to get the DVDs and is currently going through a lot of subbing work and using up a lot of her bandwidth to get those fansubs rolling. Of course you won't find them anywhere else. Maybe they'll be available later, but I suggest not holding your breath.

Currently DS-Raws has raws of Savers from 1-6 on Megaupload, which you can check back on. They may release more in the future.

Edit: I request that you put some credit in this page here when you're using my translations.

Agunimon

This with money know I self, I have buy the DVD's too, but I can't rip (in good quality)

But then I wait and hope, they are come more at DS-Raws

There is no credit? Sorry, I add a credit in few hours, I have no time now

(and sorry for bad english, I'm not good in english)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Why would you need rips if you own the DVD? There is no sense in that.

Agunimon

I collect all things from Digimon what I can have, so I will have DVD-rips & the Original DVDs

And I can make AMV's, (German) Subs, (German) Dubs, DVD-rip with German audio (when Savers in Germany begins) and other things with DVD-rips

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Sorry, but I don't believe that you're not good in English. Us communicating here immediately disproves that. :] I take it you're going to be using Ryuu-Rogue's subs to translate the Tokuten Eizou and/or DATS's subs for the series into German?

If you search "how to rip a dvd" on Google, you'll find a lot of tutorial results. Some of them provide images for you to follow, too. I imagine it'll be quicker and much easier to rip them on your own than to download.

Agunimon

I'm really not good in english, I use for many words a translate site and my School notes in english are 3-4 XD

yes, too (I not translate, this is the job of my translator) for subs (a team member of my site has asked for this a few weeks/months ago) but too for my collection and other things

I have try it many times, but I can look at a tutorial and try it again

Agunimon

Kannst du Deutsch? (Can you German?) Oder hast du ein/e Übersetzungsseite/programm benutzt? (Or use you a translation site/program?)

Ich übersetz viele wörter damit und vieles ist dann richtig aber es hilft nicht immer (I traslate many words with this and much is right, but it help not always)

Agunimon

Ah ok das bedeutet wohl ja XD naja wie du schon sagtest bei dir steht Urd Terminal und das nicht bedeutet von wo du kommst, aber das sagt eben auch nicht aus von wo, hätt genauso gut sein können das du aus den USA kommst oder sonst woher XD