Digimon for the Wii?

MirageDukemon

Digimon for the Wii?

are they still making it 'cause gamefaqs still has a page for it and on that link Haguren Gao gave us for gaomon's voice they mentioned it too. (sorry for the spelling):eek:
so i'm wondering if anyone has any info on it. thanks

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
That wasn't me, actually, it was someone else. I can't remember their screename thought ^^;;

Anyway, I have heard of a Digimon Wii game forever, but I don't think there has been any info yer. What you saw was for the PS2. I think it (The Wii game) was supposed to be about Savers, but who knows :/

amigobro2

I put up the link, and I don't think that Skip Stellrecht was referring to the Digimon Wii game. The Digimon Wii game hasn't had any new info on it since about last year, and Japan would be the first ones to release the game and so far not even a official site was made for it, however, I do check the Japanese Bandai Namco upcoming games page often, and if something comes up, trust me, you'll know cause it would be all over the place, and since I'm checking for it all the time, I'll definitely put any new info up when it comes out, but please everyone who is excited for this game, please be patient, patience is key. I'm personally glad they're taking so long, why? So they will have a chance to make a very good game, but if they rush with it, it probably ain't gonna be so nice. So again just be patient and wait. :D

And if you wanna check the site daily, be my guest, here's the link, and if you can't read Japanese, the game tentatively titled "Digimon (temporary)" for the Wii is at the very bottom of the page: Here

(Where the picture of the game is supposed to be, it says "Now Printing", so obviously they're making it right now, it doesn't even have a set release/sale date yet by being "undecided")

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
The Game is still in the making.

Skip Stellrecht ia definately referring to the Data Sqiad Version of Another Mission.

It would be foolish t beleive that it gets dubbed before it is out in Japan !

MirageDukemon

thanks for the info, i'll be waitin' for it anxiously but if it's actualy being made and takes this long it must be a good one. but i think harry potter will hold me over for a good while :D

if anyone gets some new info. as it arrives could you please post it here thanx