Digimon Eps - ANYTHING BUT ENGLISH OR JAPANESE!

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Digimon Eps - ANYTHING BUT ENGLISH OR JAPANESE!

Yeah, I'm making a little boredom project, which I need different language Digimon eps for. I'm mostly looking for Frontier, but anything will work. So if anyone could point me out to German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, WHATEVER eps of Digi, I'd greatly appreciate it. DDLs preferred. Thanks in advance.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
To watch or actually download? to watch I've seen a user on youtube called wield89 that has all the 02 eps in german.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I have some VCD rips of the mandarin chinese dub of Frontier which I can upload, but they are very poor quality and have subtitles on them. I think I can track down subtitle-less Cantonese versions of the first four seasons somewhere, but they're most likely dead torrents.

Will torrents work?

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Well, may as well respond antway.

Anything you can give would totally be cool. I can't torrent though, so that wouldn't work for me. (Wow, I contridicted myself)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
dude/dudette, you're reviving a thread that is a month dead. Let them RIP.

Sorry. Let's just say I'm a n00b.

Well, may as well respond antway.

Anything you can give would totally be cool. I can't torrent though, so that wouldn't work for me. (Wow, I contridicted myself)

Well, I guess I'll upload a few episodes over the next few days. My upload speed isn't the greatest. I'll edit this post when I get the first epiosde uploaded.

[edit] Btw, the file is in a Real Media format. And tell me if MediaFire can't work for you, then I'll be able to know if I should upload somewhere else instead.

Frontier (Mandarin Chinese)
Episode 1
Episode 2