Digimon DVD's

goc

It's a bootleg.

Bootleggers love to use Alliance's name on cartoons because it's a canadian company that doesn't advertise what they release all that well, so it's easier to just go 'no no, its a canadian release'

It is a bootleg, period.

shinji

Are we sure it is a bootleg? Almost all bootlegs are NOT region coded. This set was locked to region 1 only. Then again they could of done that to try and fool the rest of us. I buy bootleg stuff all the time and the stuff I get is usually of extremely good quality although the subs are lacking sometimes. I have found digimon raw sets that are coded region 2 (check out amazon.co.uk) but they cost an arm and a leg.

Please note that I got an obvious bootleg and it was of obvious poor quality and definately recorded from a TV. The guy charged me a bit too although I read plenty of reviews that stated it was of good quality. I left him a good feedback rating but hit him with some negative remarks. Needless to say he didn't like it.

goc

every comment on the net about this set is based off it being on amazon, look around the net, every single 'store' that carries it is just linking to it on amazon, all comments about it only ever link back to amazon

not a single canadian dvd retailer lists it that doesnt link back to amazon

alliance themselves list no such product on their own pages