Digimon Discography

VALERIA CHAN

please somebody can upload the latest album choushinka best 2?????? please please in 320kbps if its possible!!!!!! with the rest of scans

Magna

Valeria, please do not spam, and the person with the cd *cough* meimi *cough* is the one that decides what to do. You really have to be grateful that meimi said she will rip it, even without the scans.
One request is enough, no point in spam posting it everywhere, is there?

VALERIA CHAN

Magna;8835 said:
Valeria, please do not spam, and the person with the cd *cough* meimi *cough* is the one that decides what to do. You really have to be grateful that meimi said she will rip it, even without the scans.
One request is enough, no point in spam posting it everywhere, is there?

oh sorry for the spam ^^! gomen nasai dont worry the next time, ill follow the rules^^ thanks for the advice ^_^ and thank you meimi in advance^^

meimi

Too Many CDs... =(
I've ripped and uploaded Choshinka Best! 2 now and added it to the list.

For reference:
NECA-30199: <a href="http://sharebee.com/fe0f291b">Choshinka Best! 2</a> | 320: <a href="http://sharebee.com/bca975a9">1st Half</a> | <a href="http://sharebee.com/bad53fe8">2nd Half</a>

Please add it to all the other lists (both on and off the site).

:( Unfortunately, the new rips for the main list are now on indefinite hold. My computer completely mangled the Sakuhin No. 2 single. I'm going to have to purchase it from somewhere else again ( T_T probably yahoo!japan auctions... ) and figure out what happened in the meantime... before it happens again. -_-;; *sighs miserably*

cheesecat

Digimon Researcher
I'm sorry to reply again...
Is there anyone who had NECA-30046: Song Carnival 320kbps?
coz the one on the list is no longer available now :(

cheesecat

Digimon Researcher
Thanks celestial_sacred!! ^^
I think it is not 320 kbps because the size of zip file is very small.
And thanks very much for uploading it!! :)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Kewy987;10640 said:
I have a question.
Does anyone know if there's going to be a Savers OST2?

There has been no news on an OST2 and now Savers has been over for nearly 6 months i doubt it.

meimi

Too Many CDs... =(
celestial_sacred;11785 said:
Digimon Original Story <b>Special</b> ~with~? I wonder what's the special! And what with the "with"? Is there another meaning?

It's the Special... uh... contest/drawing/whatever thingy that was associated with the Original Story drama CDs. Rayana has it listed in her copy of the discography here in the topic, apparently the files were donated by Suwae CHU (Ayusama <3)? Very hard to get. :] When it first came out it generally sold upwards of 100,000 yen (...that's not a typo) whenever it showed up on yahoo!Japan. It hopefully goes for less nowadays, but I dunno. I couldn't afford it anyway. ^^;

pinkharo

meimi;11800 said:
It's the Special... uh... contest/drawing/whatever thingy that was associated with the Original Story drama CDs. Rayana has it listed in her copy of the discography here in the topic, apparently the files were donated by Suwae CHU (Ayusama <3)? Very hard to get. :] When it first came out it generally sold upwards of 100,000 yen (...that's not a typo) whenever it showed up on yahoo!Japan. It hopefully goes for less nowadays, but I dunno. I couldn't afford it anyway. ^^;

I believed I downloaded the tracks somewhere. They are some random messages from the casts of the characters from each season (Adventure to Frontier). Unless there are more interesting stuff otherwise I don't see the worthiness in obtaining the CD :p

meimi

Too Many CDs... =(
pinkharo;11921 said:
I believed I downloaded the tracks somewhere. They are some random messages from the casts of the characters from each season (Adventure to Frontier). Unless there are more interesting stuff otherwise I don't see the worthiness in obtaining the CD :p
Yeah, I did point out that they were listed in Rayana's copy of the discography here in the thread. :] I haven't checked the links to see if they're still up, but imagine so. Well, for some people it is worth it, for others not so much, thus why I just point it out and supply information. ^_^ Everybody else gets to make their own decisions about it.

celestial_sacred

meimi;11800 said:

@.@ That's a lot.. Thanks for the info!!!!

Does anyone know where I can get the information on the track names and stuff like that..?