Digimon Dawn/Dusk (potentially stupid) question!

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Digimon Dawn/Dusk (potentially stupid) question!

I recently received Digimon Dawn from my girlfriend for Chanukkah. I'd had a hard time deciding which one to get, because the two of us play games like that together...she loves Lunamon and I like Coronamon, and so we figured she'd be getting Dusk. I looked up Dusk's "exclusive" digimon to see whether or not Gaomon was on there, because he's my favorite of all and I don't want to play without him. I saw he was on the list for both games, so we went ahead and got Dawn for me. I haven't started it yet, but I recently read that you -can't- get Gaomon in Dawn unless you hatch an egg or trade.

Is that true? Because that sucks.

She doesn't have Dusk yet, but I'm thinking of getting her an early Christmas present and asking if she'll trade with me. How early in Dawn/Dusk can you trade with someone? Right away? She'll be going away for a couple of weeks soon, and she'd gotten me Dawn so that I'd have something to pass the time while I mind the apartment alone...but I'm a loser and I want my favorite digimon! D: Can anyone help by answering my questions?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
The only ones you can´t get without trading or hatching are the exclusives.

You can get Gaomon, but one of his forms, DotMirageGaogamon, is Duk/Moonlight Exclusive.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I´m not that far since I didn´t have much time to play and haven´t played for months. I don´t know where exactly those can be found, but:

Here are all possible Wanyamon Evos ( Copied and pasted from Zephyron´s Guide ):
- Wanyamon -> Gaomon -> Gaogamon -> MachGaogamon -> MirageGaogamon or DotMirageGaogamon
Needed Evo Prerequisites -
Wanyamon -> Gaomon: Lv7+, Friendship 60%+
Gaomon -> Gaogamon: Lv17+, Spd 90+, Beast EXP250+
Gaogamon -> MachGaogamon: Lv33+, Friendship 80%+, Machine EXP2800+
MachGaogamon -> MirageGaogamon: Lv53+, Atk 235+, Spd 280+
MachGaogamon -> DotMirageGaogamon: Lv60+, Machine EXP30000+, Must have Befriended DotMirageGaogamon

- Wanyamon -> Gaomon -> Leomon -> GrappLeomon -> SaberLeomon
Gaomon -> Leomon: Lv28+, Atk 150+, Spr 130+
Leomon -> GrappLeomon: Lv39+, Spd 190+, Machine EXP5500+
GrappLeomon -> SaberLeomon: Lv57+, Atk290+, Beast EXP20000+

- Wanyamon -> Bearmon/Kumamon -> Grizzmon -> Monzaemon -> Babamon
Wanyamon -> Bearmon: Lv10+
Bearmon -> Grizzmon: Lv19+, Beast EXp390+
Grizzmon -> Monzaemon: Lv33+, Friendship 80%+, Holy EXP4000+
Monzaemon -> Babamon: Lv48+, Spr 220+, Holy EXP8000+

- Wanyamon -> Bearmon/Kumamon -> Grizzmon -> Pandamon
Grizzmon -> Pandamon: Lv36+, Beast EXP8000+, Must have Befriended Pandamon

- Wanyamon -> Bearmon/Kumamon -> Mojyamon -> Mammothmon -> SkullMammothmon
Bearmon -> Mojyamon: Lv21+, Beast EXP220+, Aquan EXP180+
Mojyamon -> Mammothmon: Lv35+, Atk 180+, Def 185+
Mammothmon -> SkullMammothmon: Lv49+, Dark EXP6000+, Beast EXP8000+

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I dunno how usefull this will be, since I dont have the game and am not sure how early you can find 'em (Or if you already figured it out lol), but Bearmon appears in Chip Forest, so you can get one, Degenerate it and Evolve to Gaomon ^^