Digimon Character Worship!

Mitchfoxbane55

Jyou Kido & Kudamon fan
Digimon Character Worship!

We have too many likable characters of Digimon but who do you worship which means that you love the most at the first place?

For me at the overall...I AM A GREATEST FANGIRL OF JYOU KIDO!!!
I worship him the most for both roles in Digimon Adventure 01 and 02, in fact I find him a cute lovable nerd with funny moments. I don't really care about using different names for him but I still worship him.

For digimon-wise, I also worship Kudamon...ferret digimons rock in spite of different designs and his evolutions are cool!

Here is my example to show you if I am talking about different media...

MY WORSHIPPED HUMAN CHARACTERS
1st = Jyou Kido (Digimon Adventure 01/02)
(Runners-up)
2nd = Ruki Makino - Digimon Tamers
3rd = Kouichi Kimura - Digimon Frontier
4th = Hideto Fujimoto - Digimon V-Tamer manga

MY WORSHIPPED DIGIMON (as in creatures)
1st = Kudamon (as well as evos)
(Runners-up)
2nd = Tailmon (as well as evos)
3rd = Tobucatmon

But there are some rules...

- No fighting over a character if another person worships the same character as you so you should treat it like a fanclub.
- Only 1 Digimon character would be allowed to be worshipped and you cannot have more unless you are putting them in the different digimon media/seasons (1 worshipped human character in Savers, 1 human worshipped character in Tamers...) and the character type (1 overall worshipped human character and 1 worshipped digimon character) just like my list above.
- If you are talking about the worshipped Digimon (as in creature), you have to choose wisely to put in three places and it's OK to put the different evolved form (other than just same old rookies in case).
- The digimon which do not appear in anime/manga are allowed (like how I put Tobucatmon in the list).
- Those characters can be anything from Adventure, Tamers, Frontier, Savers, V-Tamer or any other media except that you have to choose one favourite character out of the different media.
- If you have questions about this, please ask in so that I may rephrase this.
--------------
Good luck with choosing!

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
WORSHIPPED HUMAN CHARACTER:
1 and Only) Nanami - Digimon Savers

WORSHIPPED DIGIMON:
1) Wormmon (aswell as Evos) - Digimon 02
2) Agumon (aswell as Evos) - Digimon 01/02
3) Tailmon - Digimon 01/02

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Mitchfoxbane55;1441 said:
3rd = Kouichi Kimura - Digimon Frontier

I worship the Kou twins, Kouji and Kouichi. And Takuya. Newest edition, Ikuto from Savers! But Kouichi gets my cake. *Hugs Kouichi plushie*

The Digimon I worship are:
Kazemon/Fairymon (XD as if you didnt know)
Renamon is one of the coolest.
I'm really growing on Ravemon here from Savers. {Not burst mode, original Ravemon looks cooler for some reason)

I think that's it...I guess I could add Terriermon and Gargomon/Galgomon in there...ever since I saw him in the movie, I was obessed until about the end of Tamers.

Akira

People
Miyako is by far the best human. She is clever, yet has pink hair.I love the way she is crazy.

The best digimon has to be Lopmon, he is cute. All his evos except Cherubimon I love too. Cherubimon is fat!!! Replace with Belphemon!!!

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Gaomon. He's so freaking huggable. And loyal. I want a Gaomon. The thought keeps me up at night. That's really sad.....*emos for a minute* Anyway! Yeah, his evolutions are pretty awesome as well. And it'd be fun to see him singing his image song, doing a little jig.....erm, I'll stop now....

Others:
Leomon (Tamers) He's been one of my favorites since Adventure really, but by th time Tamers came around he was that much cooler. Or something. he'd be another choice for my Digimon. I'd jump on his back and force him to walk me to Barnes and Nobel or something. Let's see how long he'd stay partenered with me.

Wow, I'm sooo rambling.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Late to the topic, but I just felt that I'd go on and say that I'm a fangirl of both Izumi Koushirou and Kido Jou!! I love those two.

wolfiemon

Royal Knight glomper
Humans:
Izumi I guess...

Digimon:

Dynasmon. He's so incredibly powerful. I love his personality, and he's also quite beautiful... <3 And soooo cute... :p

1: Dynasmon: Frontier
Others:
2: Duftmon: Savers
3: Omegamon: X-Evo

Bwaahaha I luv Knights... <3

Pojo

Humans:
Takeru "T. K." Takaishi

Digimon:
Seraphimon (And all of his digivolutions before Seraphimon)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Humans: ( No specific order )
Fujieda Yoshino: Savers - I like her Character. She manages to stay a relative normal young woman, while being badass at the same time. Don´t underesteminate her, she is way more than just a pretty face. And her
Makino Ruki: Tamers - the original badass Girl. Originally cold, she for sure became nicer, but she didn´t become weaker. Also most of the time in perfect Synchro with her Partner. A non nonsense Girl wiath attitude !
Yagami Hikari: Adventure - the Enigma. Granted with Mysterious powers and always caring for others. A pity 02 negelected that.
Nanami - makes the Digimon Kaizer Sexy ! I really like the Idea of an evil genius girl. And a stronge one makes it even better. Master of Seduction !
Miki and Megumi - we need more of you two !

Digimon ( with evos )
Raramon - Samll , cute and funny but strong ( Raramon ), later cool ( Sunflowmon, gotta love Plant/Dragon Monsters ), then cute and badass ( Lilamon ) and finally Sexy and badass ( Rosemon ).
Renamon - Gotta love Kitsunes who turn into mikos and kick butt !
Tailmon - best and most interesting Adventure Digimon ! Also badass and cute, later sexy.

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
MugenSeiRyuu;2793 said:
Nanami - makes the Digimon Kaizer Sexy ! I really like the Idea of an evil genius girl. And a stronge one makes it even better. Master of Seduction!

Back off or I'll scratch your eyes out!! She's mine!!
lol

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Remember DA RULEZ: No Fighting !

Besides that: With my Modly Powers ( and the fact that I´m protected by glasses ), you can´t scratch my Eyes out !:D

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Hahaha, the staff should know mine...~

Humans: Takeru, Takato, Ikuto
Digimon: Tsukaimon

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
MugenSeiRyuu;2920 said:
Remember DA RULEZ: No Fighting !

Besides that: With my Modly Powers ( and the fact that I´m protected by glasses ), you can´t scratch my Eyes out !:D

Grr! Curse you and your eye protecting mechanism! Curse you!

[shakes fist] :mad:

September

Digimon Emperess
Human characters:
The Digimon Emporer and Masaru.

Digimon characters:
Myotismon, Lopmon(and evos) and Kudamon(and evos)

MirageDukemon

takato because he was almost exactly like me when i was that age. and massaru because he's a straight up fighter and we have the exact same birthday :D

digimon would be gaomon 'cause he kicks major A... butt, but is still a loyal friend and guilmon because of his playful nature. but leomon is pretty cool too, just wish he'd stop dyin' on us :mad:

digipinky75910

Next time ya see Leomon ya should just say, "Nice knowin' ya pal," and don't stay too close. Almost anti-climactic at this point, in the X-Evo movie he buys it in the FIRST FIVE MINUTES! Dorumon would be a fun partner.

My first fav digimon before Tailmon was Gomamon - I loved his sense of humor. Gotta love "Marching Fishes!"

I think in personality I'm most like Miyako. Smart, good with computers, and occasionally psycho. Finally a brain with heart.

Fav GoggleBoy is Davis because of all the characters he never regretted anything he did, always march on straight ahead.

Lalamon creeped me out a bit at first, but she's got such a twisted sense of humor that she grew on me.