Digimon Character Themes

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Kazemon15;24372 said:
Kouji Tribute? What tribute? :rolleyes:

What about my Takato tribute? XDDD

Anyway, just IM me if you need help! ^_^

Ok, well, there's this Takato tribute that i wanna do but i just dont have the time....! XD

And thank you VERY much, PrimoPiccolo! I'll listen to 'em all and see what I can get out of them!

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Hagaren Gao;24343 said:
...To be honest, I'm not sure what to make about Lithium Flower. It's a really cool song, but there's so much talk abou surfing, I'm not sure what to do with it ^^;

To be honest, the Lady that was originally described with the Song was also not really into surfing. She was some real heavyweight and if the Movie Info was also true for the Series, she would sink like stone. She is Major Motoko Kusanagi, a Cyborg Lady.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Scipio;24658 said:
No matter what AMV someone would make with that song, all I would be able to think of was Eragon...

and falling through the window, slashing open my wrist and spending the night at the ER (after having drove myself)

:-O What's wrong with Eragon? lol

But the song does fit a good Digimon series. (Frontier, ftw! XD)

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Scipio;24658 said:
No matter what AMV someone would make with that song, all I would be able to think of was Eragon...

and falling through the window, slashing open my wrist and spending the night at the ER (after having drove myself)

DOes it make me a bad person if I chuckled at that?...

Anywho, I listened to all of the songs. "If Everyone Cared" really struck me as the perfect Henry song, so I thinkI'll be doing that one. I tried my hardest to see if I could make "Stronger" or "Anything But Ordinary" work for Yoshino, but I got so far on both songs then just lost inspiration. "Extrodinary" seems like it has promise, but It'll be a hard some to make a vid to. Lithium Flower is a cool song, and I wanna do *something* with it, but the whole surfing thing throws me off. It's possible Yoshino could get another vid to this song, but..hmm, I just don't know.

"Black Parade" is another song that I can only get so far before losing inspiration, and "Keep Holding On"...a certaint someone else is supposed to be making a vid to this song, so I'd feel awkward to try (Even though she has no shame is stealing MY ideas! XD).

I'm not exactly sure when i'll start any of these vids but I got some good stuff, thanks everyone! And since I have this thread still, anyone have any good songs for Miyako/Yolei? She's another one who doesn't get much love.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Hagaren Gao said:
anyone have any good songs for Miyako/Yolei? She's another one who doesn't get much love.
Hmm... she's kind of complicated for a single song to describe her properly, that might be why. Someone who's forceful, yet heartfelt and sensitive.

For some reason, "All You Wanted" by Michelle Branch sticks out to me, so I'll just put it out there while I think of some more.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Hagaren Gao;25733 said:
and "Keep Holding On"...a certaint someone else is supposed to be making a vid to this song, so I'd feel awkward to try (Even though she has no shame is stealing MY ideas! XD).

GASP ....who would dare?! *looks innocent* :rolleyes:

A certain someone is just dying to remake a certain vid called "We're Going Under." XD

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Whatchu talkin' about, Kaze? XD

Btw, if any of these ideas interested you (Besides Extrodinary and If Everyone Cared), feel free to use 'em, Kaz!

kaizer

Kaizer kun
Saving me by nickel backs good and good bye beautiful day by aviatic would be good for henry
(sorry theres so many versions of his jap name I get confused)

lswanddils

"A Banchou never lies!"
I think I have every single song off of every OST and other albums for Digimon, but I don't think I have seasons 4 and 5's music. I do have the Japanese (RAW?) Drama CD's too. There's 402 (1.57gb ;o) songs in my folder so I can't really be bothered to read them all out... It also has some Digimon's themes (Japanese), like Devimon's - 11 - Devimon no Ankoku Serifu and Pinnochimon's - 06 - Hagurama Jikake no Mori (BEST SONG EVER). If you want any add my MSN - motomiya11@hotmail.com