Digimon Battle Open Beta Registration Begins

TriplePoint

Digimon Battle Open Beta Registration Begins

Open beta registration has just begun for the upcoming massively-multiplayer online game, Digimon Battle! Fans can now sign-up for the open beta today at www.digimonbattle.com. WeMade also shared details of what fans can expect in the first-ever online Digimon game.

Read the latest details in the press release here: http://verticalwire.com/releases/17...ces-i-digimon-battle-i-open-beta-registration

As a bonus, fans can get a taste of what’s to come by checking out the new video (http://www.triplepointpr.com/dl/wemade/DIGIMON_Battle_60sec_websize(540x365)_trailer.wmv) WeMade released today showing Digimon Battle in-game play!

In Digimon Battle, players take on the role of Tamers and partner with good Digimon to protect the earth from evil Digimon.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Hell yeah. Gogogogo.

My account is Chrollo, DATs peeps... so use me as a recruiter when you sign up :D

Because I say so.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
lol, half an hour too late. I signed up before you posted that. :p

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
>D Mine's suikun245. Use me as a recruiter instead of Ryan. Just kidding, lol. xD

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I'm aRedMoon, and as the main admin, you should use me. :3

...am I missing something, or can you not yet get the actual client?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
You can't get it yet... only registering for now. Client doesn't come out until the 10th, apparently.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
(I can double post.)

So the game goes live tonight at 10pm EST/7pm CST.

Let's get digi with it :D

iMon

Newfag
They give us a whole week to make character registrations. Must be a really long process to create one.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Ah, gah, too many people downloading, and the servers can't handle it. :/ And the mirrors are only available starting tomorrow. WTF. I'm going to wait till the rush dies down a bit.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Um, playing it right now. Too many people online. @_@ Wild Digimon aren't spawning fast enough. Trying to find a wild Digimon to battle is a pain in the rear if you're impatient.

Maybe I should try the second server?

Edit: lol, wild Digimon stopped spawning altogether (as in they're there and not dying)... at least that was how it is before I got off 'cause I lagged out.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Anyone playing? I'm on the Mihira server... and been playing all afternoon.

Have a Gabumon, Agumon, and Terriermon \o/

Going to level Gabumon, mostly, I guess... favorite line that we can get at the moment... though I did see someone running around with the red betamon-looking thing. Forgot what it was called... so maybe I'll try and get one of them :D Don't care too much for Palmon+.

Edit:
Oh snap, here's a thing for Leomon evolv... get!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
>_> Merged the two threads, 'cause one thread is more than enough. (but really, why does that thing sound like an advertising spam bot?)

I might be playing this a little more later tonight. :/ I've been sucking at it though.

/me plays on Mihira as well.

Edit: >_> It is an advertising bot. Um. Oh well. I'm not sure on what to do with it.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
So... end of the first day.

Terriermon: lv14
Gabumon: lv16
Agumon: lv15
Pre-Leomon that looks like a red betamon: lv5

shall have a champion tomorrow :D

My name is Skr on Mihara... send me a friend request thing. :D

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Expia... on mihira.

I've been playing talking with onkei and others. I've got
Guilmon lvl 21
Gabumon lvl 21
Salamon lvl 21
Agumon lvl 21

Though if I can get more later it'll be Elecmon -> Leomon. I'm saving the slot for whatever the digiegg is.

Anyone getting braves? (Crest of Courage)?