File Size: 8.62MB
Release Date: September 5, 2007
Trigger: !vt58

Credits
Translation: Megchan
Editing: Vande
Scans: Vande

Downloads
Due to its age, we no longer host torrents for V-Tamer.
It's currently available on a number of XDCC Bots
Also available on direct download

Comments
The end of V-Tamer has come, i'm sad to see it finish, but it has come to an end. I do hope you have enjoyed reading the series, i'd made the editors slave over it, become an editing slave myself to say hey at least i've done it.
We've done personal picture thank you's to go with this chapter so please take time to read them.

Megchan had this to say: "Thanks for sticking with us. I've really enjoyed translating this series."

Thank You to the Editors
Thank you to the QCers
Thank you to Greg for hosting this!

And of course a BIG THANK YOU to you guys for reading it has been appreciated.

So now get this and enjoy.

~Vande + the Team~

Joey

&hearts; Webcomic Fiend &hearts;
Dang right I enjoyed reading this. :]
Ditto on the editing =D

V-tamer has been awesome~ I'm glad to see it all finally finished =D

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
It's done and it feels so VERY weird after all the time that has been spent on it.

wyyc

The thank you pages are lovely. And this final chapter really brought tears to my eyes. To me, this manga has an even better story than any of the Digimon anime seasons, Savers included.

Thank you DATS team, especially Vande, for organising yourself into a scanslating team to scanslate Digimon Manga for us fans. Digimon has a pretty unique fanbase, therefore many mainstream scanslating groups would never pick up V-Tamer as a project as it wouldn't appeal to a wide audience, as opposed to something like Bleach. When I found out about V-Tamer via Wiki 4 years ago as a 12 year old kid, I never thought I'd have the chance to read it as I'd have no way to get hold of the manga. I searched very often on the internet for a scanslating group that would pick up V-Tamer, but reality was cruel. Thankfully, last year I found DATS, and finally got the chance to read this manga. I'm serious when I said that V-Tamer has been on my mind since the first time I found out about it on Wiki, and I really want to thank everyone at DATS for giving me the chance to read it.

Edit: I hope that paragraph expressed my feelings for the manga and my thanks to the DATS team well enough; it's rare for me to feel so much for a manga, but V-Tamer is just that awesome. 4 years ago, some fan was raving about it being the best Digimon story he had ever read, far surpassing the anime, and I was very skeptical. That led me to search for the maga to see just how good it really was, and now, I'm proud to say that I actually agree with him. ;D

I hope Taichi's V-pet never runs out of batteries. Since it's an older model, it doesn't have a save function, so Zero will DIE if the batteries run out. Well, he'll die eventually anyway.

startreker

I really do appreciate it. I know it had to take you guys many hours of cleaning up the scans, translating it and then putting them in the bubbles (and all the other stuff I don't know about). I can finally go about reading this which is totally awesome!

celestial_sacred

@o@ It's here! . . . It has been a really long journey and thank you all for scanlating V-Tamer. I have mixed feelings now..happy and sad, just like MugenSeiRyuu. I can't believe I could read the end of V-Tamer. >.<" It's a dream come true! Ah well. Thanks a lot for bringing it to us! =D Really appreciate it..

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
i never thought it would be done, but it wasn't gonna die on me that easy ^^

Arkyoptrix

I'd just like to thank everybody who's worked on scanlating V-Tamer 01 for us. It has been an absolute pleasure to read and it's clear that everyone who's been involved has worked really hard to bring us a top-quality scanlation.

Thank you very very very much for it! We are indebted to you - especially Megchan and Vande!! :D