File Size: 9.25MB
Release Date: September 29, 2007
Trigger: !vt57v2

Credits
Translation: Megchan
Editing: Hagaren Gao
Scans: Vande

Downloads
Due to its age, we no longer host torrents for V-Tamer.
It's currently available on a number of XDCC Bots
Also available on direct download

Comments
We were missing a few pages in the v1 and didn't notice for quite some time...

It's been quite awhile since the first thread, so here's a second thread to make sure people actually notice...

startreker

This is completely awesome! I greatly appreciate it. I have been holding off on reading this until the whole thing to read in one or two sittings. Thanks for all of your hard work everyone.

BTW and I don't mean this in any sort of accusing way, I'm just curious, what happened to Digimon Next? According to wiki it only has two volumes and has no end date but a start date of Dec. 17, 2005. That seems a long time to have so few mangas, I'm just assuming it hasn't been updated for awhile.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Seeing this available to the public now...I almost wet myself!

*Downloads dispite having it already*

startreker;9163 said:
BTW and I don't mean this in any sort of accusing way, I'm just curious, what happened to Digimon Next? According to wiki it only has two volumes and has no end date but a start date of Dec. 17, 2005. That seems a long time to have so few mangas, I'm just assuming it hasn't been updated for awhile.

Vande is doing it on her site, I beleive. I really need to go DL more of it ^^;

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
startreker;9163 said:

Next is with my Starlations Team on my own site, 13-16 have been scanlated, there are 3 volumes so far with #4 well on the way.

startreker

Vande;9182 said:
Next is with my Starlations Team on my own site, 13-16 have been scanlated, there are 3 volumes so far with #4 well on the way.

I had no idea that the project had shifted teams. Very awesome to see it is still be worked on. I thought it was just getting secondary priority over V-Tamer. *Goes to Vande's site to pick-up missing next chapters. Thanks :D

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Well it appears some pages are missing so we'll be releasing a version 2 asap
*sweatdrops*

Neo Arkadi

<b>Release Bot</b><br />"Digimon Adventure V-Tamer
Chapter 57 [v2]

[DATS] Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01 v09c57 v2 [5D51CFA8].zip
File Size: 9.25MB
Release Date: September 29, 2007
Trigger: !vt57v2

Credits
Translation: Megchan
Editing: Hagaren Gao
Scans: Vande

Downloads
Due to its age, we no longer host torrents for V-Tamer.
It's currently available on a number of XDCC Bots
Also available on direct download

Comments
We were missing a few pages in the v1 and didn't notice for quite some time...

It's been quite awhile since the first thread, so here's a second thread to make sure people actually notice...

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
i think the word when we found out was oops....no it wasn't it was oh shit.
oh well at least it's out :p

startreker

This is as, are all your releases, much appreciated. I'm about half-way through reading the set from the beginning and haven't made it up this far just yet. Its so great to finally have the collection complete.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Most of the torrents for our older releases died with the old tracker, and we didn't feel the need to remake them.

If you need any files, feel free to ask though and someone will be kind enough to upload. :)