Detective Conan/Meitantei Conan/Case Closed

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
SSJ Jup81;37504 said:
I'm late to this topic, but I love Detective Conan. I started watching subs of it years ago. I haven't watched any of it for a long time, though, due to lack of episodes. I never saw the US dub of it, 'cept for a small portion of an episode.

I wish I could watch more episodes, or at least past movie 10 of the series.

Why not just download some now, or watch on some streaming site?

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I really dislike streaming videos. I'd rather have it downloaded so I don't have to rely on the Internet to watch it. I have seen scattered episodes up to 175 and episode 314.

That aside, I don't know of place to download subs of it past where I am, and I also haven't come across anything that has a sub past movie 10.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
OMG!!! I could so kiss you! That site there is like the lottery to me!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! I'm so going to binge on Detective Conan! Too bad I can't right now. lol

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I should start re-downloading episodes at one point. I enjoy watching the anime as sometimes it helps you understand details you can't get as well from a manga @-@ Though, for now, I just stick with this manga reader thingy. Still, I should really at least watch the 11th movie when I have time. I've seen the other 10 and the 12th should come out soon.

Edit: Oh, and what's everybody's favorite characters? Mine have to be Shinichi/Conan and Kazuha~

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
*Cries* Episode 162 isn't working right! The file for the second half of the ep can't play!! *Sobs uncontrollably* It was a good episode too. T_T

Oh, getting back on topic, my favorite characters are:

Haibara Ai/Miyano Shiho
Hattori Heiji
Kudo Shinichi/Edogawa Conan (of course) lol
Tsuburaya Mitsuhiko
Takagi Wataru

Emi-hime

SSJ Jup81;39514 said:
*Cries* Episode 162 isn't working right! The file for the second half of the ep can't play!! *Sobs uncontrollably* It was a good episode too. T_T

Oh, getting back on topic, my favorite characters are:

Haibara Ai/Miyano Shiho
Hattori Heiji
Kudo Shinichi/Edogawa Conan (of course) lol
Tsuburaya Mitsuhiko
Takagi Wataru

This is supposed to be the whole episode :3 So you could download that and skip to the part where it was left off~

Trivial

Movie 12 will out soon!!!
Man, i still haven;t watched Movie 11

The theme song is
ZARD - Tsubasa wo Hirogete

Looks like Meitantei Conan is having memorial thingd for the singer of the ZARD, Izumi Sakai

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Has anyone done a fansub of movie 11? I really wanted to see it.

Oh, and thanks for the episode, Emi. It played just fine for me and the quality was nice. ^_^

Emi-hime

SSJ Jup81;39736 said:
Has anyone done a fansub of movie 11? I really wanted to see it.

Oh, and thanks for the episode, Emi. It played just fine for me and the quality was nice. ^_^

I think someone has. I'll have to check http://www.edogawaconan.com and see if anybody ever put one up...

You're Welcome! I'm glad it worked =D

Trivial

Just checked the forum, and the file sharing section of it
But i guess no one has posted something about Mov 11 yet

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Hey, some of the files I try to get, has that it's "Premium". Are there no free downloads for those?

Emi-hime

Yay! Thank you :D I'll have to download those when I get a chance.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Yay!! *Hugs* I don't care if it's a bad translation....any English translation is better than no translation!! lol

Edit: I can't download it since it's premium. ><;; Oh well...thanks for still sharing it, though.

Trivial

Akai, i can't download it since it needs a premium account

I wonder if there is a free download of it somewhere