Deltora Quest Episode 11 [DVD] (XviD) (h264)

Lief

<b>Release Bot</b><br />"Deltora Quest"
Episode 11 [DVD] (XviD) (h264)

[DATS] Deltora Quest - 11 [DVD][XviD][58CB1306].avi
File Size: 172.85MB
Release Date: August 16, 2008
Trigger: !dq11x
Torrent: Here

[DATS] Deltora Quest - 11 [DVD][h264][EAE3D7CC].mkv
File Size: 234MB
Release Date: August 16, 2008
Trigger: !dq11h
Torrent: Here
Direct Download: Here

Credits
Translation: Pazuzu
Editing: digiboy123
Timing: Yuumei
Typesetting: Koroku & Scar
Karaoke: Yuumei & Koroku
Encoding: Scar
Special Thanks: Akaku & Zelsius
QC:
sheep.jpg
celestial_sacred, Locien, Scar, Zelsius, GSR

Comments
Here we are, nearing a year later, and we give you episode 11.

This episode is the 3rd of 4 episodes that play out the 3rd book. So enjoy it!

A loud thanks should go out to our former members Akaku and Zelsius. They're part of the reason this show wasn't dropped back in January or whatever, they were still willing to work on it (Zelsius at least, we're not sure about Akaku). Though they're not with us anymore, those two will receive Special Thanks for the last 4 episodes that they were around to see worked on.

Special kudos to Yuumei as well, for stepping in and retiming the episode at a second's notice - and doing it superbly! She flew through the episode, and there was like... maybe 2 things wrong. She's amazing, she really is!

Also thanks to Scar for encoding this... over and over, even though he's having some family troubles now.
[23:15] <&Scar> it took me 3+ encodes for each h264 and xvid
Gotta love dedication.

Last but not least, thanks to Pazuzu. He's the driving force behind this entire project.
<Pazuzu> DQ ;_;
Honestly, it's one of the most common lines in the staff channel - he's been hoping since November to get these episodes out and rolling, but even after months and months of moping around and nothing getting done, he was still behind it.

Anyways, enjoy ep11 - it'll hopefully be soon followed by 12. And then after that, 13. And after that? 14!

...after that, who knows. :p

Re: Geneon
Geneon died, and the license is now back up for sale.

/r/ $$$ to get it!

(This is also why we're using scarywater! :D)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
*rubs eyes*
no i'm not dreaming

If i get the file soon i'll upload it to MU for you.
Edit: WHAT my torrent is going nuts i just had a speed of 240kb/s! that hardly happens.

RollEXE

OMG DQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!!

I LUFF YOU GUYS!!!

DATS FOREVER!!!!

.......God I sound like a noob. But I'm so grateful. Hawt Lief and his blonde hair! Yaaaay!!! XDDDDD

A huge thanks tot he people mentioned above.... without you we would never get our DQ drugs.... :) Much much much appreciated.

<3

Sonuis

I was spotted?!
It's so beautiful. My day has been so made up after seeing Slayers Revolution being dropped yet again by another group.

Honza_N

Thak you, it's really nice release and all. But I wönder where you lost that "Book of Deltora" information part that should be between ending and next episode preview? In this episode, it should be about Tom's shop. It's not really that big deal, but still, I must ask.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
For whatever reason, those weren't included in the DVD copies of the episodes, and therefore we can't sub them :s

If time permits in the future, we may see about going back and doing them from the TV source, but that's iffy.

RollEXE

Maybe you could do a separate release of those extra bits, bundle them together and release them, or something? I rather enjoy them.