Deltora Quest dub airing on American TV

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Wow, I forgot all about this.

Discovery's newest channel, the Hub, has been launched and is already airing Deltora Quest, to the point that the "Sorceress Thaegan" will be showing in about two hours.

The show has been airing in Australia and New Zealand for quite some time, but it's just now making it's appearance over here.

So yeah, check it out, I guess. It is a cut-and-slash dub, meaning they redid the whole soundtrack and edited the video... but it's still Deltora! It's not like there's much "umph" behind it that editing could kill anyway :>

Deltora Quest Episode One - Streaming at theHub

Shizuru

Yeah, I saw that article on ANN today!
I've got eps 1-10 recorded on my DVR already. Didn't keep up with the Australian broadcast (or the rips posted online) so I'm happy to finally be able to watch the whole thing. So nice that a new ep is airing every weekday rather than once a week. <3

I'm watching My Little Pony too, but that's less relevant, heh. Apple Jack!!!!!

Draco Ryuu

I don't know, they might be the same editors that like to change chactors genders to the oppisite, I seen, scratch that, heard them do that to several anime that I love. An they do it only bacuse the chactor might look a little girly. It's just sad when they do that, and you know that the chactor is suposed to be different.