Dear Ojou Fansub: (IE4 released)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Dear Ojou Fansub: (IE4 released)

You have been bugging me continuously in our channel since we released episode 1 of Inazuma Eleven.

I see that you have released episode 1 yourself. And what credit do you give our THREE translators? Just THIS, which goes on for about... 1 second?!

I TOLD you when you bugged me OVER AND OVER to credit EACH AND EVERY TRANSLATOR. But did you do that? No.

So until you go back and do a version 2 of episode 1 you are hereby banned from using our translations.

---

[DATS] Inazuma Eleven - 04 [XviD][8082C3FC].avi
File Size: 175.93MB
Release Date: November 8, 2008
Trigger: !ie04x
Torrent: Click Here

[DATS] Inazuma Eleven - 04 [h264 1280x720][7F76563F].mkv
File Size: 233.60MB
Release Date: November 8, 2008
Trigger: !ie04h
Torrent: Click Here

Release thread and then the discussion thread.

LSMetag

Sorry for the sillyness of my boss. I'd warned him yet...

I asked him to delete the releases but I am not admin.

I agree with you and your policy. All my apologies.

KuroTenshi, Ojou's encoder.

P.S : If respect your work deserves continues not being respected, I quit the team. I am sick of all that...

P.S 2 : Can you join me on IRC ? I would have to start a REAL conversation with civilised peoples.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
LSMetag;75214 said:
I agree with you and your policy. All my apologies.
Thank you.
LSMetag;75214 said:
P.S : If respect your work deserves continues not being respected, I quit the team. I am sick of all that...
Our translators put a LOT of work into translating each and every line perfectly, and it's incredibly insulting when they're given a generic 1 second thank you.
LSMetag;75214 said:
P.S 2 : Can you join me on IRC ? I would have to start a REAL conversation with civilised peoples.
Feel free to pop into #dats on Rizon... I'll be there in about 3 1/2 hours (at work xD)

LSMetag

Sorry for the insult. It was on purpose so that my chief don't notice it. He ordered me not to put any credit because you kicked him and because not anybody want credits (like demonhigh).

Me and the translator are ready to quit.

Ok I'll wait you ^^