Crest Restoration?

Kazu

Crest Restoration?

I just wanted to know when and where it shown where the 8 chosen children of Digimon Adventures gave up their crests to restore the Digital World, other than that small snippet in 02.

Rayana_Wolfer

~Born to be Wild~
Actually that part doesn't exist in the Digimon Adventure episodes… neither in any of the Digimon movies (unfortunately T.T).

Digimon Adventure 02 is the only season that mentions that (which in my opinion sounds like a lame excuse to put the original Chosen Children aside from the 02 series. >.<)

I think Toei should make an OVA of that... ^^"

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
I think it was in one of the drama cds as an explination - i don't own them so don't remember :p

But yea another annoying plot hole

September

Digimon Emperess
Yeah, I wondered the same thing. I even started a thread here asking the exact same question XD
They never actually showed that in the series, there were just some flashbacks in Zero Two.

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
Well, apopclymon destroyed the crests @ the end of adventure. So, did the kids give up"the power" that was inside them?

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Royal_Knight;4315 said:
Well, apopclymon destroyed the crests @ the end of adventure. So, did the kids give up"the power" that was inside them?
Apocalymon destroyed their physical crest representations, not their actual power, which they had all along. As for what was mentioned in Adventure 02, the Holy Beast Guardians were trapped (something like that) due to the Dark Masters. The kids used their natural crest powers (the powers that would help their partners to evolve easier) to create a barrier so as to releease them from their entrapment. The kids gave up their natural crest powers.

kaizer

Kaizer kun
What I thought was bad of 02 was how they ended Kens reign as he thought that it was all just a video game was this explaination the same in the original version?