Coolest/Greatest Evil Digimon

jadenik

Coolest/Greatest Evil Digimon

Who do you think are the coolest/greatest evil digimon and the reasons why.

GranDracmon, He has an awesome design ,he so powerful that he makes the seven great demon lords look like pussies. His personality and backstory sound really interesting too. He'd make a great and intersting big bad in a digimon manga or anime. Plus, he pretty much is the reason why the seven great demon lords exist.

Lucemon-chrismatic, badass, and a terrific design. Luce is my personal favorite digimon villain. He's pretty the greast satan-based digimon out there.

Lilthmon-sexy and a great design. A demon lord that deserves a main villain postiion.

Barbamon-again, great design and awesome personality. He'd get a respectacable fight in digimon nex.t Just look at his attacks. He was put up against opponets that too tough for him. With the proper enemies, he'd put an epic fight.

Beezlebumon-Great design and a badass. He also the right hand man of deathmon and Demon.

Demon-Im not ,uch of a demon fan, but I have to give him credit for a great design, and for being powerful and badass.

Vamdemon-not much of a vamdemon fan either, but I have to give him some major credit for being charismatic and for being the most popular villain of all time in the digimon fandom.

Ogudomon-He's the embodiment of all sin the digital world,nuff said

Piemon- the digimon version of the joker, mark hamill should have voiced him in the dub.

MEgidramon-big badass dragon

PositronCannon

Does the D-Reaper count? =D

Anyway, Vamdemon (and VenomVamdemon), Mugendramon, BlackWarGreymon and Beelzebumon are just awesome, no reasons needed. :-p

Or rather I'm too lazy to think them up.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Lucemon Falldown Mode. I LOVE the idea of a digimon balanced between light and darkness. I just wish there was an adult form of that line, because it really bugs me about what's between Lucemon Child Mode and Falldown Mode...