Congratulations Graduates!

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
When I Graduate next year I'll get a laptop. Anyway Congrats to everyone who graduated/is going to graduate. ^_^

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Kage;58352 said:
I had Grad Nite on Thursday Night to Friday morning at Disneyland. That was fun.

Eh? You were there too? I could have met Kage?

I graduate on Thursday...but I'd rather just go somewhere nice and eat then do the whole "Get in a dress and walk in front of a bunch of random people to say 'yay I graduated!'". It just seems really pointless to me. :/

But man, Im glad to be almost done with school.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
According to my knowledge, today is the last day of school in the US.

You guys are lucky! We have school for another week! (Well, then again, we only start after September the 1st, but whatever.)

G

GaustKaizer

tricky77puzzle;58855 said:

You guys are lucky! We have school for another week! (Well, then again, we only start after September the 1st, but whatever.)

Not for me:( I still got 1 more week left:p

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
tricky77puzzle;58855 said:

Not really. The US has different schedules in different places. Like my brother. He got out of school almost a month ago. Some probably won't get out for another month.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Hagaren Gao;58630 said:
Eh? You were there too? I could have met Kage?

I graduate on Thursday...but I'd rather just go somewhere nice and eat then do the whole "Get in a dress and walk in front of a bunch of random people to say 'yay I graduated!'". It just seems really pointless to me. :/

But man, Im glad to be almost done with school.

Er... if it was June 5th-June 6th... yes. xD

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
digiboy123;58860 said:
Not really. The US has different schedules in different places. Like my brother. He got out of school almost a month ago. Some probably won't get out for another month.

In Washington, DC then. I looked up a website with the information.

Some won't get out for another month, but then they start in October.