Congratulations Graduates!

Akaku

コード・ブルー

This year we've had a few people that either Graduated already or are getting ready to Graduate.

Those people are Rein, Kage, Pazuzu, Nezucho, Splash~ \o/

Rein is Graduating from Kindergarden~
Kage is Graduating from High School!~
Pazuzu, Nezucho and Splash are Graduating from College!~

This thread is to congratulate their success.

Congratulations guys! :333

Throws confetti and a wild party! \o/

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
:-O ....Do I get congratulations too? I'm graduating from a Community college and transferring to a University... lol.

And congrats, grads!

StelarSX

Jack In!
Magna;58210 said:
Congratulations everyone! =3

And I'm graduating from Middle School \o/
1 exam left~ =D

Lucky you.~

I have 4 exams tomorrow and the day after and then I graduate. (From the 7th Grade.)

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
OwO~ I luff you all! <3

It was fun~ Except for the fact it was my brother's birthday so he ditched us after he watched me walk... and he came back just this morning (it was June 7th... it's now June 9th) with a DS and an R4. ;______;

I have money for RAM yay though cause I sold my textbooks and graduation tickets..

<_< I almost tripped on my dress in the grass as I was walking out.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Stelar;58240 said:
Lucky you.~

I have 4 exams tomorrow and the day after and then I graduate. (From the 7th Grade.)

I have 5 exams before I graduate from Grade 9. (And then I go to a real high school... I'm in junior high now.)

Magna

Kage;58339 said:
It was fun~ Except for the fact it was my brother's birthday so he ditched us after he watched me walk... and he came back just this morning (it was June 7th... it's now June 9th) with a DS and an R4. ;______;

<_< I almost tripped on my dress in the grass as I was walking out.
At least you didn't actually trip though <3
I'm glad it was fun =D. My official certificate grad is on the 11, but we're having the party today since now exams are done~ =3 I don't really know whey they make such a big deal about it though, it's only grade 8 XD
Your brother = </3 for leaving

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
My family left after I got my diploma because it was like, 150 degrees in the stadium. Arguably, I was about to just jet too and not come back, but I decided to sit through it.

BUT I MADE A HELL OF A LOT OF MONEY AND WALKED OUT WITH A FREE XBOX 360 TOO. :D

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
No he can give that to me.<_<

I had Grad Nite on Thursday Night to Friday morning at Disneyland. That was fun.

<_< Well... it WAS his birthday...

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
It was a gift from my family ;__; They actually surprised me with it at home and I was like "O_______O"

I need to get Phantasy Star Universe for it later today...

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
When i left school all i got was my certificates, no meal, no prezzie. I would have loved to have balloons, dinner etc ;_;