Cats or Dogs

Cats or Dogs

• Total voters

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Cats or Dogs

What do you prefer, Cats or Dogs...?

Honestly, i prefer dogs, as i am not highly allergic, but i am allergic to cats :(

They are nice and fluffy but i cant get near them without sneezing, so i am forced to live with my husky =D

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
Cats. Cats by far. I think they're cuter, smarter, and cleaner. Seriously, dogs tend to stink. XP Besides, I tend to get incredibly nervous and/or uneasy around dogs, and I just feel infinitely more comfortable around cats. (I've never owned a dog, by the way. ^^;; ) I'm allergic to cats too, but I love them so very much. X3 *hugs her kitty*

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
kitty kittykittykitty! ... how do you think I got my nick name Tcat? XD

Nothing against dogs, but mine can do everything a dog can do and is SO much more independant... and can use a litterbox <_<

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
I like both but favor cats xDDDD And then I like all types of animals, so I just ticked that too :eek:

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I like smart dogs. >_> Cats have never been all that nice to me. I was bit by one. But some dogs are... very annoying.

I'll say i prefer dogs because they're close to wolves and I <3 wolves.

Magna

Cats are <3able, and fluffy, and cute and playful, but dogs can protect your house and act as an automatic doorbell (lol, we don't have one). They also can be very huggable, and if they're smart, they can almost know what you're thinking.
There was this german shepherd we had, he looked after me when I was little, and if snuck out of the house, he would follow me and stay with me, as well protect me in my crib and almost never let me out of sight. He was amazingly smart. *misses him* He was given to my mom half a year after grandpa died, so in a way, he became my grandpa <3

But either way, because I grew up with both, I <3 both ^^

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Cats suck. I'm no servant to a cat. Except my little Otis. :3 My first cat that... licks. Boy they have rough tongues.

I prefer dogs, though. Too lovable.

Airdra said:
Seriously, dogs tend to stink. XP

Ah, the first sign that the owner doesn't give a shit. Lousy owner = stinky pet. I've been around cats that smell worser than my dogs...

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I prefer Cats, for several reasons. Hmm, Catgirls:D

But I accidently voted Dogs ! Therefore you have to add 1 Vote for Cats and one less vote for Dogs.

Mitchfoxbane55

Jyou Kido & Kudamon fan
I vote for those cats in this poll because I am getting the feeling that dogs are very overrated. Those cats are much cuter and they are not so tiring to housebreak them compared to dogs.

Magna

Mitchfoxbane55;7448 said:
I vote for those cats in this poll because I am getting the feeling that dogs are very overrated. Those cats are much cuter and they are not so tiring to housebreak them compared to dogs.

Ah, but you mustn't forget the satisfaction you get for caring for your dog. The trust it earns. Who cares if it's "overrated" all that cares is your opinion on it, not someone else's >.>
I'm not saying you have to like them, but I just don't like this "overrated" idea of them, which makes it look like they're bad.
The housebreak thing, I understand if you are a busy person that doesn't spend a lot of time at home, but otherwise, that's like saying kids are overrated and that you have to care a lot for them, so you don't want one >.>
Imagine if your parents thought like that.
I actually think of cats and dogs equally, but tend to favour dogs just because of how much they influenced my life. Everything has it's negative qualities, as well as their positive~
/me runs off before she starts ranting

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
DOGS FOREVER!!!!!!

(how can you trust and love an animal you leave behind when you move house, the sponging b****r)

Rayana_Wolfer

~Born to be Wild~
I like both, even though I'd rather have a cat than a dog (huh... wait. I do have a cat. o.o). It depends on the dog...
I'm more into the wolf-type. (I love Huskys. xD)