can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSR

That one guy
Do you hear that whispery noise? That's the sound of my brain getting cancer and dying from this topic.

But I'll be nice and explain anyways.

We'll be subbing Stream when we can find someone to translate it. If we don't have a translator, obviously we can't even begin to sub it, correct?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
You can find a rather ugly sub out there, done by FAQ Corner. Download theirs.

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
To KuroRin, FAQCorner's signature on here has a link to his website. I'm not going to post a direct link, but if you search for his name, you can grab it from his signature.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Get facts right Rein - it was ME that deleted the post as there was no need for it, and i just edited your post so if you want to whinge, whine to me.

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
Vande;16517 said:
Get facts right Rein - it was ME that deleted the post as there was no need for it, and i just edited your post so if you want to whinge, whine to me.

I have no need to "whine" to you, as I was simply stating that Greg's statement is uncalled for. I don't care how much you all hate FAQCorner for subbing series we're thinking of subbing/already subbing, it's extremely rude to talk about someone's fansubs like that. What if I said that all your work on NEXT or V-Tamer looked like shit? You wouldn't be very happy now, would you?

Etiquette, Vande. You all should learn it.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Not to be too off topic. But people can say other people's fansubs are shit. We say it all the time about groups whose translations are off.. or karaokes are bad... or effects or bad.

We just don't say it on their "home turf."

And learn reasons why people don't like others before you spout off more.

Status
Not open for further replies.