Busou Renkin

Zags

Wannabe DigiDestined
Busou Renkin

Dunno if anyone has heard of this or not. I don't see a lot of fans in the places I go.

But anyway, it's like my favoritest anime. Short, but the length works for it. And it's created by Watsuki, aka the guy who made Rurouni Kenshin.

Dub of it is coming out in a couple months. Don't care what dub bashers say, I really don't mind them either way and can't wait for it. Though I'll probably just end up defaulting to watching the JP version cause that's what I'm more used to.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
JunJun as a Shounen Jump main is good stuff~ I really enjoyed it for a 26 episode series and it's a good change from the other shounen jump series that just go on forever and forever. Wish I had gotten to finish the DVD version with Kyuuketsuki >o>; but cool to see that it got licensed in the end.

Zags

Wannabe DigiDestined
My favorite character is Gouta. Just his interactions with Kazuki and Tokiko are fun. And his Busou Renkin is amazing. *<3's Skywalker Mode*

After that... I still like Kazuki too. He doesn't seem like that typical over-powered main character to me. And he's just funny.

Pappi causes mental traumatization.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Busou Renkin is ♥. I dunno why people don't like it. It's not different that Naruto, Bleach or D.Gray-man.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I love Buso Renkin, and I'm glad it got picked up. Viz has it, and if they do as good a job with it as they are doing Death Note, well, then I have no complaints whatsoever! ....Can they show Palillon on TV though? Is that legal? He gave ME mental damage as it is...

Hope the DVDs get released ASAP to I can finish the series/make an AMV =D

Zags

Wannabe DigiDestined
The first DVD box set of the dub is set to be released end of April. It'll have 13 episodes. ^~^

I've been following details on the dub as they come out, so if you want to know what some of the voice actors they have slated are, then just ask. Sadly, they haven't announced Kazuki or Gouta's voice actor yet. :/

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
For serious? That's awesome. How many episodes are there in the series, 25? Hmm, 13 episodes, that might be cheaper than the average boxset.

I was hoping the VA for Light Yagami in Death Note would be cast as Kazuki, but that was before I knew he was gonna star in Death Note. The chances of that happening are pretty slim, methinks. :/

Any word on Tokiko's VA?

Zags

Wannabe DigiDestined
26. The rest of the episodes will be in the second box set, no word on a release date for that yet.

Yea, that's who I keep envisioning doing Kazuki's voice as well. I think he'd do a good job too.

Tokiko's VA is Tara Platt, who has also done Temari in Naruto. Another good fit.